All reviews sishane metro station istiklal street perfect location mr taksim showering elevator receptionist
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Hotel is nice and location is a very good location very closed all transporter bus , metro
Hotal near the Taqseem square and shopping area, rooms is small, breakfast nice but no vrites , staff is good

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We stayed here 8 days with my family. We reserved two rooms (one standard, one economic) in level 3.
The location was perfect only 3 min to Istiklal and everything was accessible, but in my opinion this is the only positive point about this hotel. Rooms are too old, tiny, and very low light. Elevator was outdated and only for 3 persons, we usually used stairs. The breakfast was really poor, my sister preferred to buy some cookies for her breakfast...! There was not free drinking water in the rooms and I paid 8TL for 4 small bottles (official price was 0.35 TL for each bottle). Free wifi was available but very low speed.
Totally, I'm not suggest to anyone. I'm sure you may find better properties in this price.

Room tip: Economic rooms are terrible...!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MehShad2010
feyyaz O, Guest Relations Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! Our minibar prices are listed on our Menu. Comparing our minibar prices with a market price is not true. We also provide one bottle of water for complimentary.Your review is not fair. If you still believe that your review is fair and true, please feel free to contact with our management at info@elanhotel.com.tr and our team will be happy to help you.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Rooms are totally different from photos here. The room we got was totally different from what we expected, worse than the worst case. The only positive point is short distance to subway and for us some iranian staff there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2018

We stayed in Elan hotel two times, both in economy rooms in 3rd and 8th floors. Economy rooms are too small and if you have a lot of luggage I do not recommend that. The windows open to a light duct, so the lower floor's room the fewer light and fresh air. In 3rd floor room, a lot of smell came into from kitchen and unfortunately the bathroom exhaust fan was not working. The room service is average and there is no trash bin and tissue in the room.
The breakfast was mediocre, almost below the average for a 3-star hotel.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel is very good located, just one minute on the walk to Istiklal street and Sishane metro station and about 5 minutes to the beautiful Galata neighborhood.

Room tip: Higher floors are better.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear our staff helped you during your stay at our hotel. As we mentioned on online sale, our economic rooms do not have a street and sea view. It has a view of another building. We have started to improve our economic rooms and these problems in your room forwarded to our technıcal departmentç Hope to see you again at Elan Hotel

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my upcoming pleasure trip in Turkey.They offered a cheap deal by Booking.com which i got.

After rising latest high price they cancelled my booking by showing invalid card details which is not true and charge again overprice from my same card details.

When I asked for my confirmation letter from front desk officer, Mr.Argun threating me by demanding voice not to agreed and cancel my reservation again.

I felt insecure to go there to stay and request my cancellation & return my money, that guy confirmed that they will refund but after 1month passed my cash was not returned.

I had to complain Booking.com and needed to submit all paper to prove that this property charge me invalid way and not ready to refund.

Finally Booking.com agreed to return my money not by this hotel.

They are such a greedy dishonest management, otherwise how they offer deals and cancelled reservation bcoz it was cheap.

What kind of service it is from a front desk officer dare to threaten guest and try to robbed my money.

Stay away traveller from this kind of SCAM RISKY HOTEL.

Before sharing your card details think thousand times to them

Thank you BOOKING.COM for your kind help.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Zinzirain

Dear Sultan

This review will be reported to Tripadvisor. As we agreed, we told you that you can get a refund from booking because of long process of banking system. Our phone conversation is recorded for security and privacy, we can share you details. Unfortunately, we can not keep calm according to this review and will take action legally