“Absolutely wonderful to work with-Amazing Experience!”
Review of Tours Turkey

Tours Turkey
Ranked #8 of 452 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours Turkey is a local tour company in Istanbul Turkey and offers Turkey Tours Packages, Small Group and Private Escorted Turkey Tours, Istanbul Tours, Cappadocia Tours, Ephesus Tours, Pamukkale Tours, Antalya Tours, Gallipoli and Troy Tours.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Ozzy in organizing a private tour for my parents on their 35th wedding anniversary. Ozzy ensured from beginning to end a smooth & enjoyable planning experience. He suggested that a group tour might be too fast paced for them since they are in their 60s and 70s and instead suggested a private tour that we got to customize! He made sure that the guide, Ozlem, would pick them from their hotel and they had great lunch at 5 star restaurant as well as being surprised with an anniversary cake at the end of the meal too! My parents had an absolutely wonderful time with Ozlem touring historic Istanbul. They said she was an delightful tour guide. She took into consideration their pace and energy and adjusted the tour accordingly. To top off the amazing service, Ozzy even checked in with Ozlem to see how the tour was going and sent me pictures of my parents enjoying their anniversary lunch and tour! My siblings and I were so grateful to see this precious moment captured. THANK YOU so much Ozzy and Ozlem! I will def. recommend you to everyone!!

All reviews
"daily istanbul tour"
"fairy chimneys"
"hagia sophia"
in 16 reviews
"hour layover in istanbul"
"hotel accommodation"
"ephesus pamukkale"
"blue mosque"
in 16 reviews
"wonderful trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I travelled with my family to Turkey with little idea about the country. Tours Turkey team made all the arrangements as we travelled to Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pammukale in addition to Istanbul. I was very impressed with Tujan’s proactive approach. She was constantly in touch providing all the necessary support though out the trip. Special thanks to Ali who guided the Istanbul tour at short notice. Myself and my family fully enjoyed the trip and continue to carry the pleasant memories of Turkey. I would recommend their services to my friends who are planning for a Turkey visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

A group of friends and I were on a 9 hour layover and did not want to stay in the airport. Ali was AMAZING from start to finish. They picked us up and even adjusted the tour for the evening and us spending so much time taking selfies! We got to ride the train and experience an authentic Turkish meal. Turkey was just a layover stop but now it is on our travel destination list. If you have enough time I would highly suggest this tour. You wont regret it.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of three and Ali was our guide. He put us at ease at once and showed us best spots to take the nicest pictures. He's very knowledgeable and told us not only about Turkish history but also about everyday life of Istanbul inhabitants, other must see sites and the best places with local food. The lunch was also really good with different choice of dishes. I would highly recommend the company and Ali in particular.

Tujan C, Manager at Tours Turkey, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thank you very much for joining our tours!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your tour.

We hope to welcome you back for a longer stay,

Best wishes,