All reviewsblue mosqueboutique hotela lovely staynight shiftrooms are lovelyottoman stylemain sitesstayed here for nightsbreakfast was includeddecent hotelquiet at nightlight sleeperlate at nightby footthe hotel staffhagia sophiaataturk airport
Reviewed June 28, 2016

We love this hotel because for personel and design wonderful especially hot collection also our room is amazing.We very like this hotel decoration.Also only problem wifi ,wifi is good but sometimes have a problem .

Room Tip: 401 small but very good view :)
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Great Hotel, Great Staff and Great location.

We stayed here for 7 nights and all I can say it felt more homely than a typical hotel which was great. Loved the decor with all the furniture and countless frames and hats!!

Fantastic location with the Arasta Bazaar, Blue Mosque and waterfront literally 5 min walk if that. If you love your food you'll find plenty of places to chose from.

A special mention to the staff Murat, Osman, Ata to name a few who are very helpful and friendly and made a stay faultless.

Without hesitation would book again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2016

We contacted the hotel directly and reserved the larger Executive Room, over a Deluxe Room because we wanted more space for our 5 night stay in Istanbul. The room we were given did not feel like the 20 square meter as indicated on its website. We found out during our stay by peering into other rooms while being cleaned that there are indeed rooms bigger than ours. We then asked a night receptionist whether the room we stayed in is an Executive or Deluxe room and he confirmed that we were in a Deluxe Room. Erten Konak was dishonest in charging us or 5 nights at the higher Executive Room rate but giving us a Deluxe Room without any explanations. As we already paid for the room and have all our belongings in the room, we avoided confronting the hotel. Afterwards, we checked their website and the room we were in, #304, is the first photo shown under Deluxe Room. In the same gallery, there is another photo showing #304 as a Deluxe Room.

Also, the rooms are a bit rough on the edges after you get over the nice décor upon first sight but moreover, housekeeping at Erten Konak is inconsistent at best. We were there 5 nights and each day was different. The bathroom was not cleaned everyday nor was the trash taken out. There are plenty of hotels in Istanbul. Stay at a honest one that give you what you reserved and paid for.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Atahan E, Yönetici at Erten Konak, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Dear Guest ,
Many thanks for your review.Also First night we said you ; we have a problem our executive room and only 1 night you stayed our standard room and we said again 1 night you stay free standard room.You stayed our hotel 5 night and you paid 4 night.

Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Very nice place with amazing Staff especially Ümit. I stayed here for two nights but let me tell you this guy checked me in 6 hours early as soon as I arrived and let me stayed late for 8 hrs as I was scheduled to go for tour. Hotel is located right behind the Blue Mosque and many other tourist places right in the heart of sultanahmet. Amazing service and very reasonable prices. Offer all kind of tours based on my schedule. Also if you need the guidance how to get anywhere in the city, the staff explains and guide you like it's part of their job. I am recommending this place to all my family and friends.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Many thanks for your review.İf you our guest happy ,We would happy.

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

I went Istanbul for four days. The hotel is located in the lively Sultanahmet District (old town) near great restaurants and shops. The main tourist attractions area easily reachable from the hotel, including the Blue mosque, Hagia Sophia, Basilica cistern and the Grand bazaar all at walking distance.

The view from my room was absolutely beautiful. In the morning, I could even see the sea. The room was bright and had a comfortable double bed, ideal for one or two adults. The small bathroom is nice but the exhaust fan makes a horrible noise and the WiFi Is not very reliable, but that was not a problem, at the end who goes to Istanbul for the Wifi?!

The best part of the hotel is the amazing staff, everyone were friendly, the best guys and the most genuine people I've seen in a long time. Murat, Kadir, Çağdaş and Ümit, are friendly and hospitable, they are very social and helpful. They are proud, resourceful, happy people with a big heart. I think you guys do a wonderful job at the hotel. Fantastic quick planning for extra activities. They organise last minute transfers and day trips from the hotel.
Overall I was thrilled with my experience in Istanbul and at the hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank CamiTrips

Hello from Erten Konak many thanks for your review.