All reviewsblue mosqueboutique hotela lovely staynight shiftrooms are lovelyottoman stylemain sitesstayed here for nightsbreakfast was includeddecent hotelquiet at nightlight sleeperlate at nightby footthe hotel staffhagia sophiaataturk airport
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Stayed here for a week with elderly parents and the staff were extremely helpful and made the stay easy and comfortable for the family. The decor is gorgeous and clearly a lot of effort has gone into making the hotel feel elegant and traditional. The staff were attentive and the rooms were kept clean and tidied to a high standard daily. Would recommend this over a large hotel any day (and we almost went for a big hotel) as you really feel at home and get to know the people who work there. Murat in particular who was available to hire as our guide for the week was wonderful, helpful and professional throughout our stay. Will definitely be staying here next time I visit Istanbul!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I always stay here whenever I visit Istanbul. If you want to explore the historical quarter of Istanbul by foot on your own, this is the perfect place to stay. Elegant antique decor makes you feel like you have traveled to the old Constantinople!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel, veg clan, good breakfast, amazing view, only a five minute walk from SultanAhmet Mosque/ major city attractions. The service here was incredible, we loved Umit who was such a friendly and funny person he made us feel at home. The owner of this hotel is an absolute sweetheart, the people here are willing to help you with anything to make your stay the best stay possible. I was very pleased with the service my husband and I received. We will always stay at this hotel every time we go to Istanbul. Erten Konak is our home in Istanbul!!!

-Sharifa & Sayeed

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location right beside all the tourist areas blue mosque and museums. The rooms are not too big but was perfect for us because we weren't in the hotel all day. The breakfast is the basic Turkish mezes with lots of variety cheeses. The staff were great specially umet who was always there to help.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I spent 4 days here in early September and can say this is a great place to stay. Rooms are not huge but I was out all day and only slept there by night so perfect. I didn't realise how good a location it was until i walked out and saw the blue mosque was basically next door so seeing all the sights on Sultanhamet was easy. The people there were also very helpful, giving tips on where to eat, what to see and would order official taxi's so I wouldn't get some of the dodgy ones around. Authentic Turkish breakfast was nice to. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo