“7 days Istanbul-Cappadocia trip”

Turkey Istanbul Tours
Ranked #67 of 492 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Took the 3 days Cappadocia tour package inclusive of hotel, return flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia, Cappadocia tour and balloon. Sadly balloon got canceled due to the weather. The hotel that they recommended Cappadocia Cave Suite is superb and it's highly recommended for couples. The tour guide are very knowledgeable as we manage to learn the history and background of Cappadocia. Moreover they manage the schedule perfectly to suit our time. It's like having our own private tour.

As for the remaining 4 days, we only took the accommodation in Istanbul from the tour agency. The hotel that they provide is very convenient and the location is very strategic to stay in Istanbul as public transportation is only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Also the hotel walking distance to some major attractions like Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque around Sultanahmet area. Also the breakfast is awesome and there are plenty of food and souvenir nearby.

As a regular traveler I highly recommend this tour agency in Turkey as they fully understand the needs of their customers with a very affordable price and they will make sure that you have an unforgettable experience and memories throughout your visit to Turkey.

I'll definitely will contact them again if I am to visit Turkey again in the future.

1  Thank KhairolR1
"whatsapp"
"itinerary"
"driver"

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I always travel solo and depended on myself on making my travel plans. Barely two weeks before my vacation leave, I had a change of plans and destination. I’ve been wanting to go to Cappadocia but didn’t wanna stress about making the itinerary myself. So, I decided to book a tour with Turkey Istanbul Tours and I must say, I’m extremely satisfied. Communication with Mahmut was superb; he made sure everything was clear to me. From planning to execution, everything was smooth. Though the hot air balloon tour was canceled due to bad weather, I requested my tour guide, Ibrahim, to get a refund and if I can attend the Turkish Night instead. And no regrets, cause that’s one night I will forever cherish for the rest of my life. Blending in and having fun with the locals is the best way to learn and appreciate one’s culture.
I’ll definely be back to Turkey, visit other places and book a tour again with them. You guys deserve more than 4 reviews.
Excellent job team!

2  Thank Mitch P
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

I was very worried at first especially with going to a foreign country with my senior parents but the travel agent was very reassuring and informative. The best part was that they were reachable by WhatsApp. My two days and one night in Cappadocia were amazing and completely unforgettable. Both my parents especially enjoyed touring with the tour guide, who was very well informed and took care of us well. We were very sad at first when our hot air balloon ride got cancelled due to the weather but the rest of the day was planned out so well that it was hard to not have fun. Overall, I’d definitely recommend Turkey Istanbul Tours for anyone heading to Turkey soon, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Culture752556
Reviewed January 20, 2018

A very well organized trip to Istanbul and Cappadocia for the two of us.
The arrangement went very smoothly, from being picked up at the airport till the end. The whole tour was a great value, and made for a unique experience. Amazing and well organized. I recommend this agency to everyone because it offers an unforgettable experience for everything offered with this trip as well as professional & friendly guide and staff that will make your holiday unforgettable.
Definitely would recommend to anyone going to Turkey ! Great Job Guys!
Would definitely use them again.

1  Thank Joelle M