All reviewshotel managerclose proximityblue mosqueramazanmr
Reviewed November 22, 2015

I hadn't high expectations before arriving but this tiny hotel is a hidden pearl. The receptionist carried my suitcase into my room and demonstrated whole hotel even it was quite late. So I was sitting on the roof terrace and drinking my cappuccino after long flight. Seeing there the Phosphorus with busy traffic i felt that Istanbul is the centre of the world :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2015

This hotel is a great option for those who want to stay in a Sultanahmet area and do all the major sightseeing in that area. Everything is within the walking distance and in a close proximity to public transportation. We chose this hotel because it was hard to find a hotel with the larger room that could easily fit the family of four, as most of the hotels are in very old buildings and have smaller rooms. So the room that we had at Aruna was spacious and the beds were comfortable. Aruna provides great breakfast and the staff is very helpful and hardworking. The only view we got was from the top floor where they have breakfast. You have to be very specific when you want your room to be cleaned and when you don't. We were told that hamam is extra $25 p/p although it wasn't in the description and you have to let them know ahead if you want to use it. Overall - very nice cute little hotel and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2015

Excellent location, wonderful customer service and a very comfortable stay. It is very close to a great deal of things you may want to see while in Istanbul. I was very happy that I stayed here. The view from my room wasn't the best, but I wasn't in my room all that much and everything else was just great.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 528meganv
Reviewed August 29, 2015

very clean and comfort hotel me and my family was there befor 2 weeks all people very nice Ms.Isebel the owner very kind and soft lady Mr.Nimek very pofessional manager and helpful also Ibrahim very nice person. recommanded.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamil B
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

Wonderful location! Right in the heart of everything! Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and Grand Bazaar. Walking distance to everything. We enjoyed our stay with my friends.
Most of all I liked the hospitality and amenities like the spa, turkish bath and breakfast of the boutique hotel.
Namik the receptionist and Sibel the owner were very helpful and pleasent.
The hotel rooms are very comfortable and big compared to most boutique hotels.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends