All reviewshotel managerclose proximityblue mosqueramazanmr
Reviewed December 27, 2015

The room was wonderfully large and built with quality materials. We had an upgraded room with a couch that could be made into another bed. I liked the location sort of in a quiet area. I would go back. I loved the breakfast, especially! Rooftop view with great, interesting and fresh selections that varied a bit each day. Pigeons tapping away on the roof. The staff was very friendly. They didn't speak English as well as we would have liked, however, in order to figure out how to get around, but we did fine. Nice little boutique-type hotel!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meredith A
Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

If you need an accommodation which combines a good quality with a nice price in a central position, this is your choice. If you need luxury this is not for you.
Very close to the most important attraction during the day. You may need to take a taxi to enjoy the night in Taksim.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing. Its near the blue mosque, the hagasofia and bosphorous sea so they're all in walking distance. Amazing service, the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. Delicious complimentary breakfast and the workers are very friendly. Its very clean and homey, and would definilty return here next time I visit Istanbul.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2015

I hadn't high expectations before arriving but this tiny hotel is a hidden pearl. The receptionist carried my suitcase into my room and demonstrated whole hotel even it was quite late. So I was sitting on the roof terrace and drinking my cappuccino after long flight. Seeing there the Phosphorus with busy traffic i felt that Istanbul is the centre of the world :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2015

This hotel is a great option for those who want to stay in a Sultanahmet area and do all the major sightseeing in that area. Everything is within the walking distance and in a close proximity to public transportation. We chose this hotel because it was hard to find a hotel with the larger room that could easily fit the family of four, as most of the hotels are in very old buildings and have smaller rooms. So the room that we had at Aruna was spacious and the beds were comfortable. Aruna provides great breakfast and the staff is very helpful and hardworking. The only view we got was from the top floor where they have breakfast. You have to be very specific when you want your room to be cleaned and when you don't. We were told that hamam is extra $25 p/p although it wasn't in the description and you have to let them know ahead if you want to use it. Overall - very nice cute little hotel and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family