All reviews hotel manager close proximity blue mosque ramazan mr
Reviewed December 31, 2015

We stayed only 3 days in this lovely hotel. The hospitality from the beginnig to the end was absolutely amazing. Special thanks to all staff! The breakwast was very very nice and had a good variety. You should talk to front desk to get their fantastic recommendations for daily tours. We also used the Turkish Bath and sauna in the hotel and it was so nice to have a private hammam experience.

We will absolutely come back in the future.

Thank you guys!

Room Tip: Rooms on the garden side are spacious and very quiet!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2015

The room was wonderfully large and built with quality materials. We had an upgraded room with a couch that could be made into another bed. I liked the location sort of in a quiet area. I would go back. I loved the breakfast, especially! Rooftop view with great, interesting and fresh selections that varied a bit each day. Pigeons tapping away on the roof. The staff was very friendly. They didn't speak English as well as we would have liked, however, in order to figure out how to get around, but we did fine. Nice little boutique-type hotel!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meredith A
Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

If you need an accommodation which combines a good quality with a nice price in a central position, this is your choice. If you need luxury this is not for you.
Very close to the most important attraction during the day. You may need to take a taxi to enjoy the night in Taksim.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing. Its near the blue mosque, the hagasofia and bosphorous sea so they're all in walking distance. Amazing service, the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. Delicious complimentary breakfast and the workers are very friendly. Its very clean and homey, and would definilty return here next time I visit Istanbul.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2015

I hadn't high expectations before arriving but this tiny hotel is a hidden pearl. The receptionist carried my suitcase into my room and demonstrated whole hotel even it was quite late. So I was sitting on the roof terrace and drinking my cappuccino after long flight. Seeing there the Phosphorus with busy traffic i felt that Istanbul is the centre of the world :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business