All reviewsgreat locationblue mosqueguest houseplace to staysingle roomtopkapi palacetram stationchorahostelrooftop
Reviewed March 21, 2016

A big thank you to Orhan and the rest of the Agora staff for a great one-night stay there. The hostel is situated close to the main Sultanahmet attractions (Blue Mosque, Haga Sofia, etc.), so the location is perfect. The rooms and toilets were clean and appeared well maintained, and the wifi was fast. Orhan was also nice enough to upgrade us to another dorm at no extra charge. I look forward to returning to Agora when I next visit Istanbul and will definitely recommend it to friends. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2016

I live in the basement, the bed is very soft, very clean sheets, the bathroom is very clean, can not wear shoes.
Best is the top of the restaurant and the viewing platform, you can look at the port and the blue mosque, the line of sight is very good.
Their staff is very enthusiastic, will take the initiative to say hello to you, introduce the surrounding environment, and to remind you of some travel notes.

In addition, I lost the camera lens there, they promptly contact and help me get the lens.
The Staffs is 鈴木 知美 & Vahap Sumer.
Thank them very much.

我住在了他们地下室,床很软,有很干净的床单,浴室也非常干净,可以不穿鞋子走来走去。

最好的是顶部的餐厅和观景台,你可以看到港口和蓝色清真寺,视线是非常好的。
他们的工作人员很热情,会主动向你问好,介绍周围的环境,并提醒你一些旅游事宜。

此外,我在那里失去了相机镜头,他们及时联系我,并协助我得到的镜头。
员工是鈴木知美和Vahap Sumer。

非常感谢他们。

Room Tip: As warm as home
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2016

I stayed at this hotel last year and had a fantastic time. I am so glad I was not disappointed at all this time. The staff members were as genuinely helpful and friendly as last time, the same generous breakfast, and the fantastic view from the terrace. The room was as clean as before, and the hotel is in such a convenient location. I again enjoyed just walking back to the hotel through the Blue Mosque area, the prettiest part of the city. I am already looking forward to returning to Agora and Istanbul.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2016

It was my first time traveling solo and staying at a hostel and I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. It is kept very clean and the staff is friendly. I stayed in the female dormitory, it's simple and clean. My favorite part of the hostel is the view from the rooftop, so beautiful! And, top historical sites are just a few minutes walking distance. Definitely recommend staying here and if if I ever visit Istanbul again, I will definitely stay here again! :)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2016

I spent 4 nights at Agora Guesthouse. It was a great experience. I can call Orhan, Tony and Nadir my good friends now. The location is the best you could find - very close to Sultanahmet area. I got some of the best tips and recommendations at Agora before I left exploring Istanbul. My trip couldn't have been so could without Agora.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo