All reviews great location guest house rooftop view place to stay hagia sophia free breakfast single room stayed nights quiet street tram station sultanahmet area chora hostel nadir dormitory cappadocia attractions
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed only one night on the first day in Istanbul, but that was great experience. Staffs are friendly and they speak good English and Japanese. They even gave us a good map written in Japanese around the hotel. Location is also great that you can walk to Sultan Ahmet Mosque, Ayasofia and other famous places in Sultan Ahmet Area. l want to stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I satyed in a single room, it was small but clean and I had my own bathroom and AC, so no complains.
I paid 30 EUR (low season) so I find it a fair place, but in HIGH season the price rises to 90 per night, which I find ridiculous for this kind of budget accommodation.
So, if you go in low season, I definitely recommend it for the price.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Phipilp S
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The staff and owner here are absolutely incredible, super friendly and helpful with a smile around every corner. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area, I recently spent 7 nights here and I think I will miss this Guest house more than Istanbul itself.
Great roof top terrace, great location, clean beds and bathrooms and super affordable.
Thanks for an amazing week.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I had such a lovely week staying at Agora. They have a lovely terrace and open communal area, with one of the best Turkish breakfasts I've had while staying in Istanbul, special shout out to Nadir for the special scrambled eggs! :) The facilities are clean, beds & pillows comfy and in a great location. Thanks Yenta & Co for such a special stay here, would highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed 7 nights in Agora Guest House. It was very good place , i was in Female dormitory. The staff is friendly and helpful. Clean baths , beds and rooms. Good breakfast with rooftop view to sea. free tea and coffee.
I recommend it to female solo travelers because it has female dormitory.
It is near to Attractions and Tram station.

Date of stay: October 2017