All reviewsgreat locationblue mosqueguest houseplace to staysingle roomtopkapi palacetram stationchorahostelrooftop
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed only one night on the first day in Istanbul, but that was great experience. Staffs are friendly and they speak good English and Japanese. They even gave us a good map written in Japanese around the hotel. Location is also great that you can walk to Sultan Ahmet Mosque, Ayasofia and other famous places in Sultan Ahmet Area. l want to stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I satyed in a single room, it was small but clean and I had my own bathroom and AC, so no complains.
I paid 30 EUR (low season) so I find it a fair place, but in HIGH season the price rises to 90 per night, which I find ridiculous for this kind of budget accommodation.
So, if you go in low season, I definitely recommend it for the price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Phipilp S
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The staff and owner here are absolutely incredible, super friendly and helpful with a smile around every corner. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area, I recently spent 7 nights here and I think I will miss this Guest house more than Istanbul itself.
Great roof top terrace, great location, clean beds and bathrooms and super affordable.
Thanks for an amazing week.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017

I had such a lovely week staying at Agora. They have a lovely terrace and open communal area, with one of the best Turkish breakfasts I've had while staying in Istanbul, special shout out to Nadir for the special scrambled eggs! :) The facilities are clean, beds & pillows comfy and in a great location. Thanks Yenta & Co for such a special stay here, would highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed 7 nights in Agora Guest House. It was very good place , i was in Female dormitory. The staff is friendly and helpful. Clean baths , beds and rooms. Good breakfast with rooftop view to sea. free tea and coffee.
I recommend it to female solo travelers because it has female dormitory.
It is near to Attractions and Tram station.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo