“Must try ”
Review of Cafe Rumist

Cafe Rumist
Ranked #27 of 15,629 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Description: All the Turkish hot and cold drinks, dessert, kebabs, pides, pizzas in a wood burning oven.
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a breakfast .. the caffe is very good .. we ordered mixed omlette and bread ( which was one of the best i had )
Very recommended

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 281fadim
Write a ReviewReviews (1,847)

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Best food I have had in Istanbul so far and reasonably priced. The owner is extremely friendly, recommended dishes for me. Would highly recommened if you are in Sultanahmet!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank elizabethcwells21
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We always stop here beacuse theır pide's and kebabs are the best! They cook in a real brick wood burning fire.Friendly staff and quıck best tasting food at a very minimal cost.also must try ottoman juice ın a hot day was yummy.

1  Thank K A
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

As we were walking down the street, my parents and I decided on Cafe Rumist because of the variety in menu and the cozy atmosphere. The salad we ordered came first and then the hot pot clay kebab and Ottoman kebab. The entrees were cooked live right in front of us, which was something we had never seen. The food was fresh and hot! I especially enjoyed the meat and peppers of the hot pot clay kebab. The service was fast and the staff was friendly. We were served complimentary Turkish tea at the end. It was a great dinner and the area around is very lit at night that it made a great place to walk after dinner.

1  Thank Nursena A
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We came back again to Cafe Rumist again with my family. The "salt in a chicken" was absolutely the best, of course we had to get my favorite hot pot clay pot stew. Great food,atmosphere,good service for what we paid for.

1  Thank Adem A