Grand Esen Hotel
Hatay Hotel(Istanbul)
Hotel Samil(Istanbul)
Askoc Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very good location is an advantage only. Dirty, small and noisy rooms. There were no table, no safe box, no mini bar and no tea-kettle in the room (however it was specified in web-site information). Once I returned in the evening and the door in my room was widely open. It was open the whole day long, the cleaning staff had just forgotten to close it. Poor breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank 416Evgenia
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We booked the hotel a month earlier however when we arrived on 1st May night after a long flight, we were told that our rooms have been cancelled as unable to charge our credit card. It was totally unacceptable as I booked rooms for other locations using same credit card and didn't encounter such problem. We were transferred to their sister hotel known as Pelikan hotel in Aksray and asked us to share the room. I suspect the rooms were given to walk in customer with higher rate and they gave lame excuses that my credit card not working. The best part, I confirmed my arrival one day before via email and they replied said rooms are ready. How can they do this. Going to take action with Booking.com for having such unreliable hotel under their list

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank siva2327
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I checked in this hotel on 20 Apr and I checked out on 29 Apr. I was assigned the room 101. There is no table in the room. That was very unconvince when I need to use laptop. The Room and shower room are small and I felt very noisy because my room second floor and same side with the main gate(lobby)at the first floor. I couldn't have good sleep for the whole stay(total-9 nights). Some of the staffs they speak loudly in the midnight and forget their guest may be in sleeping or are resting. Wi-Fi is sucks , instable. I even could'nt make a video phone by SKYPE. This is the most worst experience I ever had.

Room Tip: If you still have other options than just take them. Only no choices than you pick this hotel for 1 or 2 nights enough.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank HERMES862
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Checked in to the Esen Hotel last week on our return to Canada from Antalya. It was evening and we were a little tired from all the travel. The hotel staff were helpful and we were pleasantly surprised when we were shown the hotel across the street was also part of the Esen. The rooms were tiny, but functional. Bathrooms too. Staff were very kind and helpful. Even took care of giving me a ride to a business meeting in the Sisli district. The breakfast buffet leaves much to be desired, so we chose to skip it the second and third days. I'd probably look for someplace a little more modern next time. But a good hotel nonetheless.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2014

i was in istanbul for business all alone, i felt very secure with a very nice and helpful team
the location is great ,exacttly what i need even from airport i came bysubway and tram ,and 2 minutes walking distancefrom tram to hotel ,the hotel bedroom small but very clean
i dont think you cannot beat for this quality price
i will be back and they are speaking english it is not all the place in istanbul

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business