4,033 results
All reviews turkish delight hagia sophia mr harun rose petals blue mosque old city grand bazaar boutique hotel turkish coffee perfect location welcome drink rooftop breakfast major attractions roof terrace within walking distance the hotel staff family room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a week stay in Istanbul with a two day excursion. Let me tell you, the service was excellent. We had three people in our party and arrived very late in the night. We were greeted with juice and a turkish delight as we checked in. The outside it unassuming but definitely 'white' as the name implies. The lobby is beautiful but simple. The service is 24 hours. The dining area is on the rooftop. This Has to be one of the better things to wakeup to in the morning....a view of rooftops and mosque domes while having a continental and turkish breakfast. The roof is actually opened 24 hours a day for tea/coffee.

They gave us sound advice on our day to day travels. We explored alot of Istanbul on our own the first day and considered getting a tour guide for other parts of Istanbul bu they said if we handled the things we did on day 1, we would be wasting money on a tour guide for Taksim.

We had to head out 4am for a flight out to our two day excursion to ephesus and pamukkale one morning and they arranged for a small breakfast to be ready for us on the rooftop dining area at 330am.

We were also curious about visiting a Turkish bath the same day we were going to leave turkey and the reception called a bunch for us to inquire about cost and timing.

This is a GREAT clean hotel that is NOT like a cheap hostel (like some of these boutique 'hotels' i've stayed at in some parts of europe). It is within walking distance of delicious food and the main strip that has alot of little shops. Try Old Ottoman restaurant and get their Clay Pot Kebab...it is QUITE the performance and also delicious.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Yvette,

I am absolutaly delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel and pleased with the service given by our team. Thank you very much for lovely comments. Our aim is to offer a personalised service to each guest and reviews like yours encourages us to try harder.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at White House for a week in Istanbul in the month of October. You definitely get what you pay for and in this case I mean that the premium you pay is definitely worth it. They welcomed us with a refreshing drink and snack when we arrived. The hotel is very nicely decorated and super clean. The room just as nice and decorated. The shower, oh man, better than my shower at home! The location is perfect. Close to all the major sites you want to visit. Breakfast is awesome. Yakop and Kemal and the rest of the staff provided amazing service and recommendations. I actually was left hanging in Denizli airport by the tour company. I called Kemal who then called the tour company and made sure I got picked up by someone. I would highly recommend White House to anyone and would definitely go again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Gerren,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team is so glad that you were satisfied with our service. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for guests like you. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can see why they get such good reviews ! From the moment you arrive you are made to feel so important by the very well trained staff. Nothing is too much trouble for them.
The room was very nice (perfect for a romantic few days !). The terrace for breakfast and coffee (any time you want) is lovely with a great view over Istanbul.
Breakfast is good but probably their slight weak spot.
Location is as good as you could get in Istanbul.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear James,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments for White House Hotel Istanbul. I really appreciate your precious words about my team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I travel very frequently and stay at some of the best hotels in the world. The White House Hotel manages to bring the best of 5+ Star service together with the feeling that you are staying with a loved relative who cares about you. These people care and it shows. The location is great and within walking distance to all of the sites around the old city. Kudos to Harun and the entire team including Onur, Kemal, Tanur and frankly EVERYONE else. You are all a credit not only to the Hotel but to tourism in Istanbul. Turkish Airlines please take notice. Thanks again for a lovely stay—job well done!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Can't say enough good things about this hotel. I stayed solo for a long layover and you won't regret staying here:
- Friendly service team
- Welcome drink
- Clean comfortable rooms
- Complimentary breakfast on the rooftop terrace
- Walking distance the Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque
- 24/7 tea & coffee service on the rooftop
- Great free wifi
- Very quiet at night

The uber ride from the airport was around $16USD, the hotel also offers driver service for a fee. I would go with the hotel. It's a little bit more but at least they won't accidentally "get lost" or take the long way.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo