See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2015

This hotel is in a great location - we could easily walk to the Grand Bazaar and Sultahnamet. For those who don't like to walk, there is a tram stop right outside. The room was large, modern and clean. Likewise, the bathroom was clean and well appointed with a range of nice toiletries. The room was quiet at nighttime.
Staff were friendly.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2015

the best thing is location, in this area you are in heart of many interested place in Istanbul, and the hotel is in the main road, near the Tram way, the hotel is nice, and clean at general, while I feel the bed is not clean, but the other thing is clean, the breakfast is average, and have little options, the SPA is perfect, the decoration is nice.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2015

It's a good hotel in general and good location and the room it was nice
And On behalf of my family we thank Miss Elena for interest us
It's a first time we face like this who take care about the guests
Every day she advise us of places to visit

Room Tip: Quiet Hotel
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammedzaheraljalla
Reviewed April 8, 2015

Good morning,

I send an email yesterday notifying that I left my glasses at room 209. Have you been able to collect them? They are inside a COLOR case.

I checked out your hotel on the afternoon of Monday 6th of April.

I do really need them back and I already self-managed to send a person to pick them up

Following to hear from you,

Natalia

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel at the beginning of this month. We found that the room are quite confortable, the personnel il very kind but not all of them speak a fluent English. The two best things are: the breakfast (you will have a good chose) and the position (which is very central, in front the Gran Bazar). Also you have free wifi and a computer available in the main room.
The price we paid was very good in respect to the services offered. However we do not know if this depended on the fact that we booked (through an agency) the hotel together with the flight.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends