2,397 results
All reviews drawn maps hand drawn nural inciler grand bazaar blue mosque the guest relations manager hagia sophia walking distance old city turkish bath perfect location the hotel staff deluxe room spice bazaar turkey metro station main attractions
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We thourouly enjoyed our stay at the Levni hotel, the location was great as we found all local attractions within walking distance and there were many different restaurants close by. Nurul was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and we found his hand drawn maps very useful. Would highly recommend :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Levni, Guest Relations Manager at Levni Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear LMohammed I,

Your comment makes us very happy, thank you for giving us a little bit of your precious time! We are very pleased as well to hear that you had a great experience at Levni and that you our advice about the city was helpful for you to discover and enjoy fully your stay in Istanbul.

We really hope to see you again in the near future.

Best wishes from Istanbul!

Levni Team

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a solo trip to the city, for 4 nights & I really enjoyed my stay here.

ALL the staff, including the owner Nural, were really friendly, helpful and welcoming. On arrival Nural gave me plenty of information but was careful not to blow my mind ;)

I had a double room, which was lovely and very clean. Lovely rain-shower, complimentary tea, coffee and bottled water which was a nice touch.

It can be a little noisy at night, as the hotel is in the city, and you also have to remember that the call to prayer happens very early (although I slept through it most of the time!), but overall it was fine.

Breakfast was buffet-style, although there was a lady at a station making fresh omelettes. The selection was great with all sorts of hot & cold foods, beverages etc. You will definitely find something you like to eat. Loved that they also had fresh honeycomb - that was delicious :)
Breakfast is at the end of the restaurant in a room with large windows, so it is lovely and bright.

The hotel has a little gym, Sauna, Hamam & swimming pool. Aside from location, this was one of the main reasons I chose to stay there, and it didn’t disappoint.

The gym is basic, but does have a set of dumbbells (up to 12kg), bike, treadmill, cross trainer, and a couple of benches. I used everything in the spa everyday I was there (including having a traditional Turkish Bath followed by a massage, which was lovely) and I loved it. Again, very clean and the staff were super helpful and friendly, which made me very comfortable.

The location of the hotel is perfect - within walking distance of all the major aspects in the Sultan Ahmet area: tram stop, main sights such as Aya Sofya, The Basilica Cistern, Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque, The Harbour, The Bazaar, places to eat (Hoca Paşa street is great for local eateries), and watching a Whirling Dervish ceremony...etc.

Just note that if you come into Sabiha Gokcen Airport, it’s is around a 1 hour 40 min drive.

If you are there, do try the food and drink from the little street carts, such as corn on the cob, roasted chestnuts & freshly-pressed pomegranate juice. All so cheap and tasty. There are also other foods such as stuffed mussels, fresh fish sandwiches & rice with chicken available, which I’m told are great, but as a veggie I didn’t try these.

I would definitely recommend this as a place to stay, and it is somewhere I would definitely return to.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Gymchick35

Dear Gymchick35,

We are so pleased to read your encouraging and personalised feedback. Many thanks for giving your precious time to recommend us.
Our team at Levni was more than happy assist you and to take part in making your stay in Istanbul as amazing as possible.

You are always welcome to Levni and we hope we will really have a pleasure to be able to host you again.

Warmest regards from Istanbul.

Levni Team

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, superb location and good breakfast European choice (for Turkey). Free bottles of water in room were a nice touch. Safe didn't work and was not changed even after reporting it. The other guests were noisy unfortunately, but don't know if that is normal of just my bad luck.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Erniesands

We are so pleased to read that you had such a lovely stay and thank you for your positive comments about the service the team delivered to you and about our fabulous location.

We try to do our best to always make the stay of our guests the most enjoyable and having this lovely feedback means a lot to us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another nice stay.

Kind regards from all Levni Team

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. This was our first trip to the wonderful city of Istanbul. From the moment we stepped into the hotel we received brilliant assistance from everyone at the hotel. Nural really stood out and gave us a brilliant hand-drawn map of the area surrounding the hotel and was always on hand to give us tips of where to go. Aziz was also very helpful and allowed us to use his Istanbulkart for the metro which was very kind of him.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone interested in being close to all the main attractions as most areas are not much further than a 10 minutes walk away from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Levni, Guest Relations Manager at Levni Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Dear Hanad O,

Thank you for choosing Levni and for sharing with other users this very nice and precise feedback about us. Reading that you had such a nice experience at Levni really gives us the will to keep our efforts to provide our guests with the best experience as possible in Istanbul and in our hotel.

Pleasure was shared to host such nice guests and we hope to see you again at Levni.

Kinds regards from Levni Family.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We came to Istanbul for a 40th Birthday and could have not wished for a better choice. Room was huge , very nicely decorated and clean , and came with a nice breakfast everyday.The location of the Hotel is perfect, right in city center but quiet enough to sleep perfectly well. On top of that all the staff, especially Nural, Sebrem and Mustafa that made us feel super welcome by their warm and friendly service. I would recommend to anyone and would happily stay at Levni Hotel again if I come back to Istanbul. Thank you!!! Pierre

1  Thank PierreAlain73

Dear PierreAlain73.,

It is a great pleasure and a true achievement for us to hear that you felt warmly welcome at Levni. Also, we are glad that our advice about our beloved city could contribute to the success of your stay as it is our personal touch.

Many thanks for taking the time to write us such an encouraging and nice feedback as well as recommending us.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you soon,maybe for a longer time for you to explore even more sides of the city.

Kind regards from Levni team.