3,157 results
All reviewsafternoon mezerooftop terraceturkish delightfree mezzeold cityfree afternoonblue mosqueturkish bathgrand bazaarwithin walking distancespice marketmajor sitesturkeygalata bridgefamily roomthe hotel offershagia sophia
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is first time I write a review of a hotel. In the beginning I checked tripadvisor looking for best hotel , and I was hesitate after I did read all the reviews here regarding to neorion hotel. And really I did spend 5 nights and I did enjoy my stay in hotel with my girlfriend.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank mss024
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This family owned hotel is located in the heart of the old part of the city within easy walking distance to all major touristic sites. The room was clean, spacious and surprisingly quiet considering it's convenient location to the the many shopping and restaurant options. The friendly staff were always on hand to offer advice on excursions and to assist with bookings. The bed was comfortable and a nice touch was the option to select from a choice of pillows ranging from feather to synthetic fillings. Never had this before!
Another nice offering was the complimentary pick up service from the airport, the dish of Turkish Delight in the room and the farewell gift on departing- this in addition to the free wifi internet access throughout the hotel. Although breakfast was included in the price the choice and variety of foods on offer could have varied more( but then who's complaining considering all of the above.) Wonderful experience, great value! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the street are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I won't repeat the many reviews that you've read about this hotel as by and large they are right on the money. I just wanted to thank the hotel for their proactive help on our recent stay.

We booked the hotel car transport to and from the airport: the best decision that I made. On our return trip the car arrived right at 7 pm as booked and a very friendly young man greeted us and helped us with the bags. After about 15 minutes on the way to the airport, his mobile phone rang and he was speaking for a minute or so and then asked me whether I had forgotten my camera bag in the lobby of the hotel. I checked and I had indeed forgotten it without realizing it! As I started to panic he just said not to worry, the hotel had already sent it by another car and it would meet us before we reached the airport.

It did.

No fuss no charge no worries.

Big tip well earned.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pgbs
boyaci, Owner at Neorion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

My dearest guest,
I am Faruk Boyacı,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Neorion Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Neorion Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Neorion Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Warm regards from Istanbul,

Reviewed March 26, 2012

What can I say about Neorion? One of the best stays I've ever had. We planned the trip 1,5 month in advance and booked our stay here due to the ratings from trip advisor. Our opinion: Everything you read is true. The breakfast was excellent, with numerous choices, available from 7 to 11. After 13:00, the hotel offers complimentary snacks until 19:00. Hamam/pool/sauna is included at the room price. The staff has to be one of the friendliest crews I've ever met. The rooms are so clean you can literally eat from the floor. The bed was so neatly folded and relaxing, you could sleep there forever if only the hotel was not so close to almost every historical monument you need to visit. The only minus were the roadworks that was not the hotel's fault. Also, I must note that, during our stay, my girlfriend had her birthday and the hotel staff gifted her with a complimentary porcelain tea set, along with a departing gift. Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: The breakfast is great, the complimentary snacks are even better!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Takis_k

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Spent 3 nights here and had a fantastic experience. Rooms are very nice, as is the pool and spa and breakfast, but what really is amazing is the service. For a relatively inexpensive hotel (compared to many I have stayed in) the staff just cannot do enough. I will be recommending to all of my friends and family if they ever stay in Istanbul and my wife who is an events manager will be using the hotel if ever she gets the chance. Brilliant!

Stayed: March 2012