New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Peradays

Peradays
Ranked #1 of 1,003 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great place, great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

Peradays is conveniently located in the lively Beyoglu district with plenty of nice restaurants, bars and shops just around the corner and not too far from Sultanahmet where all the main attractions can be found.

I've booked Peradays because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor. I was looking for a cosy place as we went to Istanbul for a special occasion - and we were not disappointed. The team at Peradays made our trip to Istanbul a wonderful experience. They try to go the extra mile for their guests in any perspective. Already before coming to Istanbul Murat and Murat were so helpful with advice and recommendations and whenever I had a query they would get back to me immediately. For our special occasion they recommended and booked a beautiful restaurant with a fantastic view and made sure a little surprise was included.

During our stay we always felt welcome and at home at Peradays which is due to the kindness and hospitality of its owners Murat, Murat and Bora. They would always welcome us with a smile no matter what time we returned to the hotel and ask about our day and experiences. Breakfast is delicious, freshly prepared and served at the table. Our room was very quiet and spacious enough for two people.

If you love a personal atmosphere and owners who care about their guests then Peradays is for you. We will definitely stay again at Peradays and would recommend it to our friends anytime.

Room Tip: Room #5 - very quiet
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Muniq

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I spent one night at Peradays in March 2012. I was by myself, and my hosts Murat and Murat took excellent care of me. My single room was comfortable and clean, and nicely appointed with toiletries, blow dryer, and good towels & bedding. The breakfast was delicious. There are good restaurants, shopping and night spots nearby, and the hilly Beyoğlu neighborhood is an interesting mix of old & new buildings.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Lori Q
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

My first trip to Istanbul and I spent 6 nights here. This guesthouse certainly deserves high praises.
- Rooms are simple, spacious and eco-friendly. Good wifi.
- Breakfast spread was delicious - esp the scrambled eggs and pancakes.
- Most of all, the hospitality and attentiveness of team Murats -- they recommended good local restaurants and activities to do; genuinely made us feel like old friends with our chats on various topics under the sun; helped with some admin requests for my flights out. To top it off, I was most touched that on our last day, they gave us a going away gift relating to Turkish movies that we had been talking about a few evenings before - how thoughtful and kind of them. (Thanks so much Murats! )
Bottomline: They go above and beyond to make you feel at home.

In terms of location - I initially had reservations not staying directly in Sultanahmet. But after the 1st day, I was glad we didn't end up there as it is too touristy. I much prefer the Taksim area as it is less touristy, has better eating options and interesting nooks and corners to explore.

Room Tip: Room 9 - large and right next to the balcony patio area.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank karteblansh
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Just returned from a four-day/three-night break at Peradays in Istanbul. I couldn't recommend this B&B highly enough. The hosts were so warm and friendly, the breakfast brilliant (say yes to the pancakes and the scrambled egg) and the rooms modern and thoughtfully designed. Despite it's potentially busy location, Peradays is an oasis of calm. I didn't hear a peak at night and I'm a v light sleeper. The beds are nice and firm and they haven't scrimped on furnishings. I just hope I can get a room next time I go!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank MissJJC
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

The warmest welcome at Peradays.The 2 owners Murat and Murat are so kind, warm and helpful. rooms simple, comfortable and chic. would recommend to anyone and will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2012
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel was recommended by a friend. I booked at the very last minute, so the hotel was left with the smallest room, which was anyway spacious enough, cosy and stylish. The hosts are lovely and always helpful for any problem/information/advice you may need. the hotel is located in a very convenient position as it's within walking distance from many interesting spots (Istanbul Modern, Tophane museum, Cihangir neighbourhoog and even Sultanhamet if you are keen on walking a little bit more!) and the cool nightlife around Tunel and Taksim and it's 5-10mins only by taxi from Nisantasi and Maçka bars and clubs. I'll definetely go back to Peradays on my next trip to Istanbul and I'll recommend it to anyone going there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

5 days at Peradays hotel. The hotel is original and design. But Murat & Murat give a soul to this place and they are so friendly.
We'll come back to Istanbul and obviously to Peradays.

Mina and Christian