“Home sweet home”
Review of Peradays

Peradays
Ranked #1 of 1,100 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stay in Istanbul for four days, this hotel is indeed a wonderful place for people who is passionate about life. Murat & Bora are very warm-hearted and considerate.They will always take good care of you.
PS: I miss Daisy soooo much :(

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Many thanks..
We all will be happy if we have a chance to host you again..
pera+daisy+selma+murat+bora of Peradays

Reviewed 23 October 2017

you can conceder this hotel as a second home, every thing is great staff, atmosphere, decoration, location, they looked after small details from breakfast to cleanliness.
the managers Murat & Bora are very helpful and from day one they will be your friends and part of family.
I want to thank them a lot for this exceptional stay at this great hotel =.

Room Tip: A great place to stay
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Murat H, Owner at Peradays, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Many thanks Dear Fares Family; Little Prince Sulaiman, Amani and Ehab..
We wish to host you again in Peradays..
murat+bora+Mrs Selma+The Cats of Peradays

Reviewed 23 October 2017

It is my 3rd time I am backing to Peradays. Peradays is not just boutique from the design point, it is spiritually boutique. The 2nd day of my stay in Perradays, unconsciously I called it home again and again! "lets back to home", " when we back home" , " i left it home"... Morat and Bora are very welcoming, kind and friendly that make me feel home.
i am graphic designer and i am really pay attention to detail. To be honest there are more lovely detail than my expectation.

The breakfast is made for me. Everyday consistant with a little surprise that make me not getting board for 6 days stay! I miss it!

The location is the one of the best. I could walk 5 mins to reach Istiklal Ave. It is located exactly in the middle of Shishane and Taxim. Also for my mom who couldn't walk there was an alternative option right beside the hotel to just jump to the Uber/taxi.

If you love cat, you would be fulfill here, if you dont you will love them and if you hate them, dont worry Murat and Bora taking care of you :)

Thanks again Morat and Bora for having us
Looking forward to be there soon
Sara

Room Tip: The room with the bed on top are great!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Saraghorashizadeh
Murat H, Owner at Peradays, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

What a wonderful review this is Dear Sara?...
We feel and ask to ourselves "what a wonderful world?" after your lovely review..
We thank you so much..
We hope to see you again..
Best regards to Mama Roghieh, Papa Manouchehr & Yr Husband;
murat+bora+Selma Hm+Pera+Daisy of Peradays

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and relaxing atmosphere . Very very kind and nice stuff especially mr.Morat it is so near to places for visit and shopping...there are good breakfast and tea and coffee ... i suggest peradays

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Murat H, Owner at Peradays, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We thank you Dear Aryan..
We wish we will see you once more..
murat+the other friends in Peradays

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Peradays is a small boutique hotel located in the heart of Istanbul close to shopping, museums, and restaurants. The rooms with high ceilings are large compared to European standards and the amenities are not different than five star hotels. The staff are very friendly and fluent in English helping guest for their sightseeing city tours. The breakfast was excellent and was served hot! The apple jam (made by one of the owners) was our favorite. We enjoyed our stay at Peradays (I (Paradise). Thank you Murat, Bora, other staff for making our stay wonderful in ISTANBUL.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Murat H, Owner at Peradays, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Many thanks Dear Karakaya Family..
We all wish to host you in Peradays again..

Pera+Daisy+Selma Hm+Murat+Bora of Peradays

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed at Peradays for two nights on my way back to NY and after a long trip traveling. The hotel is a small boutique hotel with lots of attention to detail and fantastic cats one of whom followed me to my room and stayed with me, which i loved. I have cats at home so it made me feel at home.
Murat and Bora are super hosts. Warm, helpful, available. They helped me a taxi when i was leaving and walked me to the car and made sure i got in ok and the driver was safe and reliable. They made suggestions for dinner.
Their breakfast is super generous and delicious, the best i had on my trip.
The rooms were comfortable and clean. The mattress great. I had the best sleep.
Because its a very small hotel, the feeling is of visiting someones home.
Also, the location is very central and walking distance to all the main spots on the western side.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Olga P
Murat H, Owner at Peradays, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Many Thanks for your warm comments Dear Doctor..
We all hope to see you again in our small hotel,
Pera+Daisy+Selma+Murat+Bora
of Peradays

Reviewed 25 September 2017

very good hotel!

Murat gave us good advices for visiting the city.

I recommand this hotel .The breakfast is very good ;And the price of the room (less than 50 euros, breakfast included is very reasonable .

Room Tip: i would suggest not to take the room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Murat H, Owner at Peradays, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We thank you Dear Michel..
We wish to host you once more..
Best regards,