See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 7, 2016

This is a perfect hotel to stay during your visit in ISTANBUL.Its in SultanAhmet,very near the Blue Mosk, Aya Sophia,Grand Basar and the tramway.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Since 4 years I stay always here when I visit ISTANBUL. Because it's feels like coming home.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank CatyCate
Reviewed November 19, 2015

I love this hotel, I stayed in this hotel twice, I love the location, the staff, friendly and helpful, it is small hotel but it is very clean, every things around, restaurants Grand Bazar, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum

Room Tip: each level have only 2 rooms, so can family have 2 rooms in one level alone, each room has A/C,
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here from 28 October 2015 till 05 November 2015. It is conveniently located in the center of all the sightseeing areas. Just seconds away from the Bacilica Cistern, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. Traditional Turkish breakfast in the morning with many lunch and dinner options just steps away. We had an amazing time.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2015

I stayed here for 4 nights, and I enjoyed every moment of it. it is located within minutes walk to attractions and tram station. Mehmet always answered my email quickly. There are two young man and a lady working there. all very nice with big smile, they arranged airport shuttle transfer for me. they also provide me information on how to get to Chora church and Migros supermarket by public transportation. the day when I left in the morning, one young man walked me to a. small market near the hotel to get tea to bring back home as souvirnir.. He even ran to the market another time to get more while I was waiting for the airport shuttle. They treated their guests as VIP. I would definitely come back here when visiting Istanbul.
the breakfast is very good, free umbrella for the guests, the restaurant nearby is a little noisy, but it quiet down at night around 10 pm. room is clean. safe is handy for locking up passport etc. Wifi is the best during my 14 day trip. It is a very good value.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2015

We were greeted by Ozkan who was the night agent. Very pleasant young man. Small rooms, and bathrooms, but for the 2 of us it was perfect. Hot water, clean room, quiet street.

Close to everything. 5 minute walt\k to Haga Sofia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace.
Many restaurants within one block.

Service couldn't have been better. Offered tea every time we returned. Umbrella for the rain. Helped with taxi... evening running to the next street to flag one down when our's was late.

We would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple