All reviews corn flakes hagia sophia hotel is perfect public transportation sultan
Reviewed April 21, 2016

I stayed here for 5 nights during my stay in Istanbul in August 2015. the staff was amazing and so helpful. We spoke to them over tea and they told us about the history of Turkey and of specific sites, as well as where to go and the best way to get there. Engin and Mehmet were really accommodating and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to staying there again the next time I visit.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iruhi00
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

I was very happy,stay in arife sultan hotel,Room soo clean and comfortable,breakfast was simple but soo delicious.staf soo helpful and frendly.ready to help ever guestion.Hotel has a nice loceted,near the train station.closed to all historicsl place by walking distance.l ll back to again,whrn i go to istsnbul.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2016

especially in the middle of the city covered market full Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia very close the staff are very good and useful location as well.a perfect place. Breakfast small but very nice and fresh.

Room Tip: the rooms are small but very useful in the front.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank savasibrahimova
Reviewed January 7, 2016

This is a perfect hotel to stay during your visit in ISTANBUL.Its in SultanAhmet,very near the Blue Mosk, Aya Sophia,Grand Basar and the tramway.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Since 4 years I stay always here when I visit ISTANBUL. Because it's feels like coming home.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank CatyCate
Reviewed November 19, 2015

I love this hotel, I stayed in this hotel twice, I love the location, the staff, friendly and helpful, it is small hotel but it is very clean, every things around, restaurants Grand Bazar, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia Museum

Room Tip: each level have only 2 rooms, so can family have 2 rooms in one level alone, each room has A/C,
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family