US$146
  • Pool
US$159
US$150
  • Restaurant
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$457
US$477
US$368
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed at Dila Suites with my husband as our mini-honeymoon and I had never been to Istanbul before, He said that we MUST stay at this amazing place he stayed in before and I am so glad we did! Deniz and Ali are friendly, helpful and funny, they made us feel very welcome and gave us lots of great recommendations. Every morning Deniz prepares wonderful breakfast with some great Turkish staples and is always friendly. I cannot recommend Dila enough. What a wonderful place. If you want to add a spectacular, personal touch to your holiday, stay here!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had an excellent stay in Dila Suites. We really felt at home and were truly looked after it. The guesthouse offers very tastefully rooms with stylish furniture. Breakfast is served on the terrace and one can enjoy a great view on Istanbul. The breakfast itself is plenty to fill one up for the whole day and you can also get homemade cakes and jams.
The owner Denize is incredible helpful & her husband a highlight=). They even walk you around the little streets in the area and give advice on nice restaurants and shopping!
This is the place to stay in Istanbul!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Having never been to Turkey this was quite an adventure for us and i had no idea what to expect. From the moment we arrived Deniz made us feel at home. Our room was beautiful- well appointed with modern conveniences, but decorated in the local style. It was a perfect blend. Deniz and her husband were incredibly helpful - from dinner reservations, to transit, to even suggestions for best values and menu items. They even took us for a walk to help us get oriented in the neighborhood! The location is perfect. Easy access to Old Town but a bit calmer. Great restaurants nearby - shopping, banks - everything you need. The immediate area was charming and fun. Oh, and did I mention breakfast on the terrace! While we were out and about, if we got confused about the tram or directions, a quick call to Deniz did the trick. I cannot recommend Dila Suites highly enough!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have traveled to many countries around the world and stayed at many great establishments but I must say Dila Suites is one of my favorites!

This B&B is tucked away in an ideal location of Istanbul. It's within walking distant to Istiklal Street, Taksim Square, many chic boutiques and great restaurants. It's also close to the Tram and Metro Station for easy access to other parts of the city. The building is well maintained, my room was very clean and tastefully decorated. The establishment is small enough to receive a lot of personal attention, if needed.

The owners, Deniz and Ali were gracious hosts and were extremely hospitable. They gave great suggestions on where to eat and shop. Each morning, Deniz would prepare a wonderful breakfast on the roof top terrace with a beautiful view of the city. I looked forward to her homemade cakes and fruit jam, it was a great way to start my day.

Overall, my experience at Dila Suites was amazing! I recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to Istanbul.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I went to Istanbul a few months ago with my boyfriend and stayed in the Dila Suites. The thing that impressed me the most was the hospitality of the owners, they are so kind and nice. Another thing that is probably the best quality of the Dila Suites is the location: Taksim square and Istiklal street are two of my favourite places in Istanbul and they are 1 minute away from this B&B. Besides Taksim square, there are other very beautiful restaurants, cafes and shops nearby which is great. The service is amazing, the food too, you won’t regret it if you decide to stay in Dila Suites! A++

Anika, 25