See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 25, 2014

Hello

I stayed one week at this hotel and I just wanna say that I was satisfied. The service was great rooms very spacious clean and comfortable. The hotel is also located in the center of İstanbul ın the district of Beyoglu (Taksim) and the famous Istıklal street ıs just 2 minutes nearby. Thanks for your service and advices Dila Suites. I enjoyed it and I recommend it.

Room Tip: comfortable rooms
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2014 via mobile

As the beauty of Istanbul wasn't enough, the stay in this hotel makes it an even more joyful journey. The staff is very polite and with Turks being so hospitable this one wasn't such a big surprise :). I would totally recomend it. It's worth the money.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2014

The Balkan charm of Instanbul was nearly overshadowed by the charm of our hostess Deniz and the genteel beauty of the hundred-year old house. If you wish to be transported to the refined spirit of the city straddling two continents, Dila will make sure your spirit is housed well.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2014

Me and my wife, after 20 years common life, spend 3 nights at OUR DREAMED HOME! In Istanbul, where we have been many, many times! Amazing! Fabulous! Worthy 10 times more than any money! Thank you Deniz!!!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2014

We stayed four nights in October. The room was in a small building on the east side of the street. The room seemed newly renovated, was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff served a nice breakfast which we ate on the roof terrasse which afforded an impressive view over the city. One staff member was helpful to us in several other ways and was generally very pleasant. I can't think of any shortcomings worth mentioning.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple