All reviewsturkish airlinesbusiness tripfree shuttletaksim squarenice hotelquiet locationpleasant stayturkeyclean roomspublic transportationeasy accessbreakfast buffet iswalking distanceataturk airportmetro stationtaxitourist
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The worst hotel i have ever been in istanbul. I remember a broken door, no technical service, unprofessional staff, no manager around... You may wait for technical staff 1 hour to access to your room. No one care..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Nicole B, on behalf of the staff at Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn Turkey, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Mahmut,

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay.

We apologize for the issues in your room and for the delay experienced: we will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again.

If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

The hotel is well located in the city center. The metro station is not so far, you can visit all the famous places. The room was clean and very comfortable. This hotel deserves its four stars. The breakfast and the food are excellent. The staff is very nice, available and very professional. A real Hilton Garden Hotel :-)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank OusmaneFD
Hilton Garden I... I, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn Turkey, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Ousmane,
We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to see that you enjoy our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you in near future again.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was included in the flight ticket from Casablanca to Varna.
Nice and clean room. Big enough. Totally refreshed after the flight. The breakfast was rich. WiFi in the room was perfect. Absolutely high class service from the staff. I really appreciate the fast hotel accommodation from both sides - hotel and Turkish Airlines hotel desk.
Thanks!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Svetlyo,
Thank you for your time to share your feedback with us. We are so glad that you feel relax and refreshed in our hotel.
We will be more than glad if we have another chance to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

The hotel is much better than what I expected, it's location turn to be a plus. Taksim and sisli are very close through a tunnel just 5 minutes away from the hotel the highway is also few minutes away. The front desk staff are super friendly and very helpful, the house keeping staff are also very nice. The room is very clean and spacious, the restaurant is cool with a nice trass. Definitely I would stay there again, infact it would be my selection every time I visit Istanbul.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank M J
Hilton Garden I... I, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Istanbul Golden Horn Turkey, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear M J,
We are so glad that you enjoy your time spend in our hotel. We also would like to thank you to you for your time to share your feedback with us.
We are looking forward to seeing your in near future again with us.

Reviewed February 2, 2018

There are a lot of good and bad things about my stay at this hotel. So I gonna split my review into two parts.

What was wrong?

1) Awful smell at the whole apartment because of sewerage (tbh after I complained about this smell the repairer make it disappear in several hours but the main thing is other my co-workers at other rooms faced with the same issue);
2) Some of power sockets didn't work;
3) I shared the hotel room with my co-worker. But everyday we recieved shower set (soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion) only for one person. At the first day of our stay I asked for second shower set but we didn't get it until the last day of our business trip;
4) We didn't have shoehorn, bathrobe and toilet brush at the apartment.

Positive sides:

1) All of the staff were friendly to us and open to help;
2) Good view from my appartment;
3) Tasty oriental sweets;
4) Good conference rooms;
5) Additional services (as a gym);
6) Really awesome beds. I visited Istanbul because of my work so I didn't have a lot of time for sleeping but I was feeling myself as good as I slept about 8 hours. I thought about buying this bed. Just kidding. I'm still thinking about it, tho...

To sum up, there is a lot of space for improving the quality of the services. It looks like the hotel needs to make some efforts for prove four stars. If we're talking about three-stars hotels there are some hotels that provide better value for the price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Andrey,
We would like to say thank you for your time to review us. We are so glad that you like the quality of our bed, panarmic view of Golden Horn and oriental sweets that we offer to our guests. We also would like to add that your constructive feedback is so important for us to give your better service on your each stay so our management team is going to evaluate it.
We would be more than glad if you make our hotel your first choise in Istanbul.