“Wonderful apartment in great location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LTW-Journ...
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful apartment in great location”
Reviewed October 6, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This was the perfect apartment for my sister and me during a week's exploring Istanbul. It was clean, spacious and well equipped with everything we needed. The photos are a good reflection of the quality. The apartment is on the third floor with no lift - this was fine for us but not recommended if you have mobility problems. Dugyu and Monika from Istanbul Place were terrific, providing useful tips on the local area, answering any questions we had and helping ensure that our airport transfers arrived at the right place at the right time. The area around Galata proved to be a great location - an easy walk over the bridge to the major tourist attractions (e.g. Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar etc.) but less frenetic and more cosmopolitan. Dozens of great restaurants and cafes nearby and only metres from the main shopping strip along which you can walk to Taksim. I would definitely book it for my next visit to Istanbul.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the overall quality of the apartment and the service.
Liked least: There was nearby construction starting at 7am each day - but that could not be helped.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA USA

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Kiel
Reviewed May 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing