“Very good prices and selection”
Review of Myth Arts Shop

Myth Arts Shop
Ranked #40 of 579 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are retail part of Aydin handicratfs which is the largest hand made ceramic manufacturer & exporter of Turkey. We are serving fine turkish handicrafts with the best prices from a wide collection. We are serving with our 3 retail stores in Gulhane(opp. Gulhane tram sta.), Galata(Galipdede st.No 62) and Sirkeci in Istanbul. You can feel free while shopping with our barcode pricing system and catch the best deals without need bargaing.
Reviewed January 6, 2016

Me and my friend went to the shop during vacation. They had a very good selection and good prices. After the shopping we got 2 little gifts. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

In my opinion, this was the best store in Istanbul. The guy at the store even helped us to store our bags before our flight and recommended places we could check out.

2  Thank Manmeet S
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

I stopped here for souvenirs/presents because I saw great reviews on Trip Advisor, and I was not disappointed. Khan is not only the sweetest and kindest man in Galata, his shop is adorable, with something for everyone. Even if it's out of your way, GO HERE, meet him, and bring home a truly one-of-a-kind gift. It felt like I was stopping home to say hi. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Istanbul..

Delsha

1  Thank Del1210
Reviewed October 12, 2015

What a fun experience! Great shop with beautiful bright lamps and scarfs. Incredible help from Kahn, he called his factory to give us very important information about the product. One of the best experiences so far in Istanbul shopping!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2015

My wife and I visited Istanbul for a few days in August and came across this shop (in search of another shop that was also recommended on Trip Advisor). We decided to stop by Myth Arts to look at the impressive collection of lamps, and was greeted by Khan and his colleague. There is an good collection upstairs, but also another area downstairs with additional styles and colours. Khan was very nice and accommodating, offering us tea, helpful with our questions, and was not at all pushy. After a while, we finally choose the colours and designs we were after, we purchased a number of lamps.

Khan also gave us some very useful tips about where to buy other things we were in search of and avoid being overcharged. We went around and found that the prices Khan gave us was very attractive in comparison to other stores, but the service was impeccable. The items were also immaculately wrapped. I would definitely recommend Myth Arts.

2  Thank TheBigMonster