“awesome shopping experience”
Review of Myth Arts Shop

Myth Arts Shop
Ranked #40 of 579 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: We are retail part of Aydin handicratfs which is the largest hand made ceramic manufacturer & exporter of Turkey. We are serving fine turkish handicrafts with the best prices from a wide collection. We are serving with our 3 retail stores in Gulhane(opp. Gulhane tram sta.), Galata(Galipdede st.No 62) and Sirkeci in Istanbul. You can feel free while shopping with our barcode pricing system and catch the best deals without need bargaing.
Reviewed August 19, 2016

Stumbled upon this shop and so glad I did!! Beautiful items, set prices, no pressure to buy, and kind shop keeper. He left me alone and allowed me to take my time. I purchased 2 pashminas, wish I bought more!!

1  Thank KaraSanti

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

I had the honor of talking for a good hour probably while shopping for shawls for my daughter and allowed me to take photos of his beautiful ware to be sent over by messaging service. I am no expert in handicrafts but I can say my daughter lit up when she saw the pictures of the shawls I have bought her.

1  Thank Haz M
Reviewed April 19, 2016

I was looking for a turkish ceramic before heading home. We went to Grand Bazaar, Egyptian Bazaar and Sultanhamet streets and found this shop which was neighboring our hotel. The quality was good and quite a lot of selection. Bought a beautiful ceramic for a reasonable price.

1  Thank aizatshukor
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

I was at shop for Turkish lamps but when I saw the downstairs I was shocked such a great shop and very good experience sale mens the boy who guide us name was nurani very kind and very good experience I think no need to see other place anything I want I find from there I live in Istanbul anytime If I need a special gift I was in that shop exactly I bring my friends too .... see guys as soon

4  Thank Yousuf N