“What a jewel”
Within minutes downhill, European and Asian Shores connected by the Bosphorus Bridge
Building as seen from nearby park.  Your residence is top right hand corner. Only residents have keys to entrance of secure building.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Building as seen from nearby park.  Your residence is top right hand corner.
Only residents have keys to entrance of secure building.
Living room has a wide view of the city
Living room from another angle
Night view from the living room, with shopping centers in the distance
Bedroom #1 has an adjoining balcony with a view of the Bosphorus and Asian shores
Bedroom #2 has a comfortable queen sized sofa bed and opens to the same balcony as the master bedroom
3rd bedroom has a single bed and lots of storage
Day view from the bedrooms' balcony - the Bosphorus, bridge over it and Asian shores
Full moon over the red-lit Bosphorus bridge seen from balcony
A cot, stroller, booster seat and toys for your baby...
Comfortable kitchen with all modern amenities
Open counter between kitchen and dining room
Master bathroom with shower also accommodates 2012 model full size washer/dryer
Hallway to the bedrooms
Dining room accommodates 8 guests easily
Fine china, linen and tableware provided
Breakfast on the balcony with a view of the Bosphorus and Asian shores
Artists' Park within 5 minute walking distance
Akmerkez:  one of the four shopping centers within walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nizaq
Jerusalem, Israel
“False advertising”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

I am written this review to handicaps and to owners of properties who invite handicaps to rent their properties. First I did not stay at this property so I will not write any review about its comfort or location. This property is listed as wheelchair accessible and the owner "Oya Kara" claims in her email to me that her father lived in the apartment and used a wheelchair before. In my first communication   with her I mentioned my wife using a wheelchair and asked about accessibility specifically.
Several  communication followed and I showed my interest in specific dates between 10/24-11/4 and she agreed.
I sent her a copy of her designed contract and I opened a PayPal account upon her request to transfer the agreed upon sum for the period mentioned.
Out of no where she sent me an email telling me that she cannot honor her commitment to me since the people in the apartment before these dates decided to stay a week longer. I was enraged, you see I already have booked my plane my rent a car for these specific dates as non refundable to get all discounts offered by these establishments. Her commitment to these dates were the reason and I mentioned it her in my email to her asking for a phone number or for any voice or on line communication method in order to explain to her how she cannot go back on her commitment to me.
Her commitment to me was before the people who occupied the apartment decided to stay a little longer.
 If this is what people (based on their whims) usually do then hotels will be out of business. Then,  Ms. Kara sent me a new email telling me her 2 bathrooms are not accessible for wheelchairs and she suggested a neighbor who had  similar flat. I  communicated with her neighbor and later through pictures that her flat also is not accessible even the hallways leading to the different rooms.
At the end I booked a hotel room in the Novotel Istanbul ad it costed triple the amount I was going to spend,  thanks to Oya Kara the property owner
Handicaps please ask more questions and for pictures of bathrooms and bedrooms, ask if their are elevators for the building, and do they fit your wheelchair. Oya Kara, try to delist your property as accessible for wheelchairs not all handicaps uses wheelchairs when they are tired from walking. Tripadvisor thanks for all you are doing for all of us but please advise owners of property about false advertising. New renters for this property happy shopping .

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 Nov 2012
I am very sorry that Mr. Nizaq had this unfortunate experience. As I told him, my father did use a wheelchair in the apartment, so thought his wife could too. I gave him measurements. By the time he made up his mind about renting, my current guests had asked and I had granted them permission to stay another week. So, I offered Mr. Nizaq my neighbor's unit with exactly the same floorplan. As a result of his complaint, I have withdrawn the "wheelchair accessible" portion of my property.
Mainz

Reviewed January 23, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

but currently in Kuwait
Reviewed January 23, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing