US$178
US$166
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
US$57
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$149
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$136
US$582
US$382
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsboutique hotelold townfamily roomfriendly hotelrooms are cleansultanahmet areatourist attractionsinstanbul
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Other reviewers have covered it, but let me add my kudos to Kumru's owners. This new boutique hotel is so clean and cute and perfectly located that you can't go wrong staying here. Great breakfast spread, great people working there. Go and enjoy Istanbul!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank MelindaBirZeit
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The hotel has it all. Great location, our room had a great view with windows that open wide to the city. The hotel breakfast was the best I've ever had. The owners were nice and very helpful. Very close to the turkish baths, which Melissa and Ahmed recommended. The room was pretty good size, with comfortable beds and down comforters.

Room Tip: Top floor is the vest view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tron3092
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This bed and breakfast is darling, in the heart of all you want to see. 10 minute walk to the Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia, it's ideal for car-less travellers. The breakfast spread alone is worth the stay. And that's to say nothing of the hospitality. The owners were at breakfast each morning to greet their guests and were at our beckon call. This place is awesome. I'll definitely be staying here again next time I'm in Istanbul.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Hjalder
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is my second trip to Istanbul and Kumru Hotel is leaps and bounds above the other hotel that I stayed at. The rooms are spacious compared to typical Turkish rooms and the breakfast was the BEST meal of the day. I traveled with my 7 month old baby and two friends and the owners, Abdul and Melissa were more than accommodating to us. They made traveling with a baby much easier. I ran out of some baby supplies so Melissa went out of her way to help me get them and Abdul drove us to the top of the hill to avoid the cobblestone street with the stroller. I've never had a hotel feel like "home." The rest of the staff were so friendly and kind as well.
The hotel is close to Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque, AyaSophia, etc), about a 10 minute walk. It's new, clean and modern in a quiet neighborhood (at least when it's not time for the call to prayer!). When looking for the hotel, neighbors would stop and ask us if we needed help getting back. Abdul and Melissa gave us hotel cards that we would use show the name of the hotel. I had one guy actually call Abdul and walk me to the hotel himself after getting directions over the phone.
What a wonderful experience! I have already recommended this hotel to my friends planning to visit Istanbul and will staying here when I return.

Room Tip: We stayed in the deluxe suite which is the only room on the fourth floor. It was nice to know that my baby wasn't disturbing other guests when she cried.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank audrey W
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I actually chose to stay at the Kumru based solely on I was a single female traveler from the US and the co-owner Melissa had been as well when she arrived to Istanbul. I was greeted by Abdul in the street as I was trying to find the hotel and he recognized me after I had liked there Facebook page. The room I had was perfect, I was told of a great nearby restaurant (Cesme Restaurant) as I was starving when I arrived. The breakfasts each morning were outstanding, so much to choose from. I was offered all the advice on where to go and how to get there as I needed. It surprised me that this very small hotel had 24 hour reception, it didnt seem necessary, and I'm accustomed to small places only having daytime reception, but also a nice touch. The hotel is at the bottom of a steep hill, which I wouldn't have minded except tht it was also quite hot and I didn't want to have shiny face for photos first thing in the day. Taxis were always driving past and were willing to take me only up the hill. They were all so kind, none ever wanted to charge me, but I always paid anyway. Melissa and Abdul both had great knowledge and great English, I ventured out to some less-touristy areas. I hope to have time to do more of that on my next visit to Istanbul and Hotel Kumru! I almost forgot! Melissa provided me with excellent instructions on how to get to the hotel from the airport via public transport as I had requested.

• Stayed: October 2012