Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great tour-guide

Rasim gave us a very thorough, informative, and fun tour in Hagia Sophia! Would recommend for... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2019
h_vall
Turkey

Rasim is a great guy, fun and easy going. I touring around the city all day . If you need a guide... read more

Reviewed November 26, 2018
Elasaudavel
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
via mobile

All reviews rasim terzi hagia sophia blue mosque great tour interesting facts turkey skip the line private tour amazing city walking tour sultanahmet district asian side information highlights hippodrome knowledge depth
Reviewed February 11, 2018

A guide that not just feeds your visit with valuable historical knowledge also cheer up your entire day with sense of humour!

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
istanbulguideservice, Sahibi at Istanbul Guide Services, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. I hope that I can guide you one more time in Istanbul
Your sincerely
Rasim Terzi
Istanbul Guide Services

Reviewed January 27, 2018

I had an experience with this tour guide which was fair enough for the fees i paid. Having been there couple of times with other tour guides, this was a different experience.

Date of experience: January 2018
istanbulguideservice, Manager at Istanbul Guide Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

I always do same guiding service to all clients. So far I get nice feedback from my clients. But all finger are different. It is impossible to make everyone happy. murtaza2003 is architect. Maybe he want to learn more detail related his business in Hagia Sophia Museum. But I am not architect. I can not know all detail of Archtectural. But I will improve myself.
Thank you for your time and your feedback
Your sincerely
Rasim Terzi
Istanbul Guide Services

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

First & foremost
asim was polite & respectful in the manner in which he approached us. Unlike several of his competitors he did not resort to negative salesmanship, or mild abuse.  It was obvious he was a true gentleman & that is why we accepted his proposal to act as our guide.  He was flexible in his modus operadi to suit our requirements, he knew his subject well & supplemented the outline knowledge we had gained from travel guide books before hand. He created a mutually enjoyable, interesting visit & answered all of our questions clearly in a pleasant style. My wife & I, have no hesitation in recommending Rasim.

Date of experience: January 2018
istanbulguideservice, Manager at Istanbul Guide Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thank you for your review. I hope that I can guide you different part of Istanbul one more time.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Excellent tour! Very good guide, walked us through Hagia Sofia, helped us understand the historical importance, highly recommended!

Dear Vagas
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Great guide. Very knowledgeable and funny. In one day took us to all highlights and covered them well. Speaks some Spanish as well!