“Hagia Sophia tour Guide”

Ranked #35 of 442 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 110 USD per day (private English Speaking tour guide for Full Day in Istanbul , ephesus , Cappadocia etc..) this price (110USD) is only fee for Tour Guide. Other expenses like Admission fees for museum, Transportation , lunch , tips are not included in price
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Istanbul is beautyfull city . Especially I liked old town of Istanbul . Thanks to Rasim Tours in Hagia Sophia museum . I loved hagia sophia and learnt alot of info about hagia sophia museum

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"interesting facts"
"his knowledge"
in 7 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"skip the line"
"must visit place"
"full day tour"
"beautiful building"

Reviewed 11 February 2018

A guide that not just feeds your visit with valuable historical knowledge also cheer up your entire day with sense of humour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
istanbulguideservice, Sahibi at Istanbul Guide Services, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you very much for your review. I hope that I can guide you one more time in Istanbul
Your sincerely
Rasim Terzi

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had an experience with this tour guide which was fair enough for the fees i paid. Having been there couple of times with other tour guides, this was a different experience.

istanbulguideservice, Manager at Istanbul Guide Services, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

I always do same guiding service to all clients. So far I get nice feedback from my clients. But all finger are different. It is impossible to make everyone happy. murtaza2003 is architect. Maybe he want to learn more detail related his business in Hagia Sophia Museum. But I am not architect. I can not know all detail of Archtectural. But I will improve myself.
Thank you for your time and your feedback
Your sincerely
Rasim Terzi

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

First & foremost
asim was polite & respectful in the manner in which he approached us. Unlike several of his competitors he did not resort to negative salesmanship, or mild abuse.  It was obvious he was a true gentleman & that is why we accepted his proposal to act as our guide.  He was flexible in his modus operadi to suit our requirements, he knew his subject well & supplemented the outline knowledge we had gained from travel guide books before hand. He created a mutually enjoyable, interesting visit & answered all of our questions clearly in a pleasant style. My wife & I, have no hesitation in recommending Rasim.

istanbulguideservice, Manager at Istanbul Guide Services, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for your review. I hope that I can guide you different part of Istanbul one more time.