“Best Restaraunt in Istanbul”

Gulhane Sark Sofrasi
Ranked #11 of 14,675 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Food was outstanding, and so were the staff. Probably the best restaurant I've eaten in for a long time

Write a ReviewReviews (1,983)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff are friendly and well spoken in English and Arabic.

The food was great and preice is reasonable..

I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Istanbul..

شكرا سامي على خدمتك المميزة وتعاملك الراقي.. الاكل لذيذ ويستحق الزيارة مرة ثانية ..

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Not only did I enjoy the meal, apple tea, home-made yogurt and..., but also I enjoyed the company of the owner, Musa. Such a friendly man... Besides, the staff is really responsive and fast. I really recommended this place.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Everything we ordered are all pretty satisfying especially the butter shrimps and stuffed chicken. The waiters are all very nice and perceptive. They asked us if we need more bread as soon as we finished it and gave us tissue when seeing us using the last piece of it. We don't even need to ask. My family are all really satisfied. I'll give it 100 and I'll definitely pay a second visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

5 star lunch,5 star staff,finally 5 star restaurant
If you don’t think so ask for Musa
He is absolutely the nicest waiter I have ever seen and also gave us free desert and tea, mix kebab is very delicious.
highly recommended.