“Excellent food and service”

Ozi Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #37 of 14,600 Restaurants in Istanbul
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This is a delightful neighbourhood pizza/pasta restaurant. We shared a shepherds salad, margarita pizza and a creamy mushroom fettucine pasta dish which were all excellent. The house red wine was also very good. The owner was friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I had tried many pizza places in Istanbul. I believe "Ozi pizza" is number one. The staffs are able to speak English and they are very polite. I recommend "Milano" pizza for whom looking for spicy and delicious one.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I liked their food it is hot and delicious. I think everything comes directly from the farm to the kitchen. The portion of food is so much enough to feed two people in a plate. I totally recommend to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We had pizza and a salad. The food was absolutely delicious and the service is impeccable! I would definitely come back here!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

A real hidden gem in istanbul. Best Italian food i tasted in istanbul. I should go there it every time i visit istanbul (more than once in each visit). The pizzas are amazing. Home-tasting. Perfect ingredients.
In addition, the ambiance is amazing with nice english music. The owner is so nice and welcoming as well as the whole service.
Wonderful restaurant.
You should definitely try it.