“Relaxing”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here for post dinner and show coffee. Quiet, friendly and chilled. Friendly service which was accommodating and calm. Plenty of patronage along the edge of the road.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place! We read about it here on trip advisor and made a point of visiting it on our first day. It was so quirky the interior had lots of pretty lamps hanging everywhere. We chose to eat on the rooftop terrace and it was really pretty. We had a lovely lunch, the menu was extensive and had really well priced food. We enjoyed a tasty local chicken dish with some beers which was delicious. We really enjoyed our experience here and the young guy who served us was really friendly and helpful. We highly recommend a visit here for some drinks or lunch.

1  Thank Nats1198
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Despite my one-meal-at-a-restaurant policy I stopped by Kybele Restaurant a few times during my solo travels in Istanbul, mainly due to the extremely friendly and attentive staff. They made me feel welcome each time I stopped by without imposing on my me time. The last time I stopped by it felt like I was saying goodbye to old friends. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. I loved their tapas and freshly baked, wood oven bread.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Super friendly attentive staff serving nice coffee and traditional food. The spinach and cheese pitta was a delicious lunch option. This place is brightly decorated with an array of coloured ceiling lights. Outside seating also available.
Thanks for the vote if you found this review helpful.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped in here for a cup of coffee. Very nice spot, and prices are pretty good- we saw cocktails for 35 lira. However, the waiter seemed annoyed twice that we only ordered coffee. It’s not like we were taking up space from other customers. Maybe he’s having a bad day, and we might still come back for cocktails tonight. Definitely worth a visit due to the ambience!