2,015 results
All reviews taksim square top floor the club lounge safran restaurant room service five star hotel bosphorus view rooftop bar an upgrade turkish lira turkish bath excellent hotel metro station central location enjoyed my stay turkey old city
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Hotel is extremely well kept and clean. Location is very convenient, close to Taksim
Restaurent is efficient and good food . Chice of breakfast is also very good.
If we come back to Istanbul , we will certainly stay in this hotel again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Global d

Again, thank you for your kind comments and rating on TripAdvisor.com.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

very comfortable .clean.close to taksim square.large rooms.very quiet.so friendly staff.
i Do recomend it .room service avilable 24 h.breakfast alot of variety .asian.european.american .
it was a great stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Alroqi-a
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear A A,

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Much appreciated that Intercontinental Istanbul made a big surprise to my wife while we opened the door. My honeymoon chose to stay there is worth. I would definitely recommend you that staying there while traveling in Istanbul.
The location is not far from metro Taksim (M2, green line) station.
I believe their breakfast is also great, let me keep you posted. :-)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chienwinston
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Chienwinston In the first instance, I would like to use the opportunity, and thank you for choosing InterContinental Istanbul hotel, and the IHG brand for your stay. Apart from that, it is very important to outline that I am pleased to receive our complimentary feedback towards our hotel, its facilities, staff, and the level of services provided. I will definitely share your review with my colleagues as it is very essential for us in the day-to-day operation. Indeed, we will continue doing in the same strain in order to ensure the highest services quality, and to deliver upon the guests expectations and needs. Again, thank you for your kind comments and rating on TripAdvisor.com. I truly hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back at the InterContinental Istanbul hotel. Yours sincerely, Victoria Yildirim Guest Relations and Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Had been on a 5 Day business visit to Istanbul last week and chose to stay at the Intercontinental due to its location. Wanted a hotel with access to the Taksim Square and this did not disappoint. Right from the check in to the entire stay, the staff made me very comfortable. Had requested for a room on the higher floors and since it was my first visit to Istanbul, they had taken note of this. Was given a room on the 12th floor with a fantastic view of the Bosporus and the Sultan Ahmed Mosque.

Given the Brand name and the legacy, the hotel is affordably priced both in terms of Room Rent as well as Food options. Everything is close by if you intend to walk around. Though the hotel is a bit old, it is still extremely well maintained and the rooms are pretty spacious. On the last day, the General manager was and enough to send us a few goodies as take away.

I would definitely recommend the Intercontinental for business travellers as well as first time tourists who intend to stay in and Around Taksim Square.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Karthik11179 Thank you for sending us your kind feedback after your recent stay with us at InterContinental Istanbul. We are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like these that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights and our team will be absolutely pleased to know we were able to make your stay a memorable one. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Istanbul in the near future. Kind regards, Victoria Yildirim Guest Relations and Club InterContinental Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was very clean, restaurant service is excellent and the location is 15 min walking distance to the sea! The hotel is surrounded with bus stations and taxis which make it easy to move from there to the heart of Istanbul. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vacation631320

Dear Vacation631320,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind feedback that you left after staying with us at InterContinental Istanbul.

It is always very refreshing and motivating to receive positive comments from our guests and I have shared your feedback with all the departments. I am pleased to hear the service that we provide has met your expectations. We always do all we can to ensure every guest has a memorable stay.

Once again thank you for your kind words, I hope that we will have the opportunity and pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,