1,444 results
All reviewstram stopturkeyswimming poolfive star hotelturkish lirafour nightssultanahmetgymtourist
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I had stayed at this hotel for 4 nights previously while they were owned and operated by the Barcello group from Spain, I had a good stay and decided to book 10 nights from the 9 to the 19 March. I arrived at noon and was checked in by Melissa who was very efficient and got to my room that was very clean, there were 2 free bottles of water compliments of the hotel. The next day I enquire about the 2 free bottles of water and was informed ver rudely by the assistant night manager that the hotel only offered 2 free bottles of water for the first night and the rest were to be paid for, I explained to him that the booking site that I had booked with had advertised free water for my entire stay and that their welcome binder also stated free water. I decided not to engage this individual again during my entire stay, needless to say, to have this happen on the 2nd day of my stay put a damper on my 10 days. The staff triad to make our stay comfortable, especially the concierge who was a gem, always a pleasant smile and a wealth of information as to where to visit, what sites to see and where to eat. Melissa and Nihemit who were aware of the incident with the assisatant night manager, traid to make it comfortable for us if we needed something from the front desk.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the back on a high floor it is quieter
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2018

we stayed in this hotel last week for six night. the room service was not great. the staff was ordinary and not very well. the cleaners didn't change our blankets even though they were not clean and the bathroom was not realy clean.
the location is great. near the tramva so we could easily go everywhere we wanted.
the breakfast was not great. one the staff in the breakfast was really kind and helpfull. his name was mehmet (mohamad) . the other ones in that part should learn from him.
and another problem was that the room with the street view was so noisy. room was hot and when we opened the window at night we could not sleep because of the noise. it was an important problem.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
muratkoni, General Manager at Eresin Hotels Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at Eresin Hotels Topkapı.
Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting the standards you expected during your stay. This is certainly not the normal high level of service we provide and does not reflect the overall performance of our hotel when it comes to service and product.
You can rest assured as a result of your valuable feedback,remedial actions have been taken to ensure that similar situations do not reoccur in the future.It is our first priority to make each of our guests comfortable in Eresin Hotels Topkapi and to secure a pleasant stay for them.
May I thank you once again for your support and the time taken to highlight the above concerns. We sincerely hope we will have the oppurtinity to welcome you back soon,assuring our best service and attention.
Best Regards,
Murat Köni / General Manager

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for a meeting and I didnt see any negative thing, good breakfast, clean room, bathroom might be modern, I think it is eligible if you want to stay close to Topkapı. Also good for meetings.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
muratkoni, General Manager at Eresin Hotels Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Dear Guest,
First of all,I would like to thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your overall stay at Eresin Hotels Topkapi and found our meeting facilities convenient.
We will always welcome the opportunity to be at your service once again.
Best Wishes,

Murat Köni

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 4 am, chaotic check in, the reception efforts to scream to the guests. No hotel info was offered, operator was not available for several hours, reception hang up the phone! No chance to get any services during the night. In the room hair from the previous guests everywhere. Strong chlor smell in the lobby. Meals offered in the restaurant just average. Staff not welcoming, seems all are not happy here. Alround experience - not recomended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
muratkoni, General Manager at Eresin Hotels Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. This is certainly not the normal high level of service we provide and does not reflect the overall performance of our hotel when it comes to service and product.
Best Regards,
Murat Köni / General Manager

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights which included breakfast, which is served in the main restaurant buffet style. We found the breakfast to be of good quality and a reasonable selection. We had a family room with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Bedrooms were spacious and cleaned daily. Views were not good as it overlooked side of the car park and old demolished buildings. We did have an issue with the master bedroom door would not shut, but even reporting it daily I’d not get resolved! Hotel has a pool, steam and sauna which was good. Location wise the tram T1 is outside and 15-20mins into Sultanahmet square. We need to fly back from Sabiha Airport and the hotel booked private transfer for 85euro. The staff are friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
muratkoni, General Manager at Eresin Hotels Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with Eresin Hotels Topkapı in Istanbul and for your kind attention to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

I can assure you that I will personally follow up why our engineering team could not fix your bedroom door. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your overall stay at Eresin Hotels Topkapi and enjoyed the convenience of our location.
We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again.

Best Wishes,