All reviewsblue mosquetopkapi palacewifi worked wellfavorite hotelmarmara seathree nightsshort staybudget hotelrooms are cleanby footlocation is excellentspecial thanksfantastic hotelold townterracesultanahmettram
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Totally recommend this hotel, brilliant location, comfortable and clean rooms, welcoming staff. Breathtaking view from the roof!
Include simple and tasty breakfast.
Best value for money!
Very satisfied!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Simple and well located in historical area ( Blue Mosque, Topkapi..).
Only inconvenient is that Sulthanamet area is super touristic and for food/night life it is not ideal. You better stay in Galata/Beyoglu.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2016

I spent 10 days in this hotel in september. Its a very goo located small hotel. Amazing view to Marmara sea. Comfortable rooms and good breakfast. The crew is very kind they help in any case. I can higly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my brother and sister for two nights, and the staff here were incredibly welcoming and kind throughout our stay. From check in to check out, they were able to address our needs and questions and seemed genuinely enthusiastic about hosting us the entire time. This place feels like family, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. If I were to visit Istanbul again, I have no doubt that I would stay here then too. Special thanks to Mustafa for all his help and dedication.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights with two other people. The staff was very accommodating and nice. It was very low key which I love. The breakfast was simple but very good. The lady who was setting it up was extremely nice and was regularly baking something for the following morning after it was all set up. The roof deck area was really pretty wonderful as well. It has an indoor and outdoor area. It was really nice to use any time we were at the hotel making travel/sightseeing plans. The free tea and views were great as well. Highly recommend this place. Oh and they have a very reasonable laundry place right around the corner.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends