Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention
US$145
US$221
US$178
  • Pool
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$128
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$117
US$137
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$45
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$543
US$391
  • Restaurant
US$524
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstuyap exhibitionbusiness triptrade fairconvention centersummit restaurantmetrobus stationnice staywifi connectionswimming poolroom servicevery nice hotelturkish airlineswalking distanceeuropean sidehotel is situatedselmaramada
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Overall the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The reception staff were very dedicated to their jobs and the whole experience was genuinely pleasant. Would have loved to try the Room Service but we were very tired! Would come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Sebastian Carro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback regarding your stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleagues.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for World Food istanbul 2017. Room was clean and nice view. Specially the best was workers in hotel. They were friendly and nice. Specially restaurant in 1st floor who Mr. Mert Sonmez was friendly and kind :) next year i will definetly stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear MINYONG J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleague.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

It was great time from 12 to 28 AUg 2017
I like it and they really good customer service
Mr kader super and super plus his team
Health clup restaurant most of mangers ready
To help you they great staf
And always smile I love them
My advice try this hotel and choice Hi Fluor to see amazing view
.....
Only 2person in fitness they so bad customer service and they no respect for hotel customer

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleagues.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful stay in Ramada Kaya. That was my second stay and I enjoyed very much. The staff there is excellent and they make everything possible to facilitate your stay. Thank you to the staff and the management. Keep it up

Room Tip: It is really one of the best hotels I stayed in Turkey
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ehab E,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at the hotel was very nice.
The personnel at the reception was always smiling and this gave us positive energy about the hotel. Our check in was fast.
The room that we stayed was clean and tidy.The view was awesome.
We needed a charging device and we asked for it from the reception.Manager Mr.Fatih helped us very gently. He is a very energetic and kind person.
we had dinner with my husband at Turkuvaz restaurant. it was a nice supper.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your positive feedback regarding our services. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleague.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcoming you back soon.