Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention
US$186
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$221
US$171
  • Pool
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
US$54
US$136
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$44
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$145
US$512
US$418
  • Restaurant
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstuyap exhibitionbusiness triptrade fairconvention centersummit restaurantmetrobus stationnice staywifi connectionswimming poolroom servicevery nice hotelturkish airlineswalking distanceeuropean sidehotel is situatedselmaramada
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I stayed for a week for work reason ,( i have a customer at 20 minutes by taxi).
This is my preferred place when i am i this zone.
All the personnel is very kind,and the breakfast is absolutely great.
I also have to thank Ms Selma Erdem,for the help she gave me,because of all my time related request (i come back from customer late,so she always helped me with reservation on the Summit restaurant).
You have to try the Summit Reasturant,trust me.

Room Tip: I like the view,so the top room with the greatest view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Emanuele M,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review about Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention.
We also thank you for your compliment regarding our Guest Relations Manager that is highly appreciated.
I really hope we will have the chance to welcome you in the nearest future.

Buket Biçer

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Overall the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The reception staff were very dedicated to their jobs and the whole experience was genuinely pleasant. Would have loved to try the Room Service but we were very tired! Would come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Sebastian Carro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback regarding your stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleagues.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for World Food istanbul 2017. Room was clean and nice view. Specially the best was workers in hotel. They were friendly and nice. Specially restaurant in 1st floor who Mr. Mert Sonmez was friendly and kind :) next year i will definetly stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear MINYONG J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleague.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

It was great time from 12 to 28 AUg 2017
I like it and they really good customer service
Mr kader super and super plus his team
Health clup restaurant most of mangers ready
To help you they great staf
And always smile I love them
My advice try this hotel and choice Hi Fluor to see amazing view
.....
Only 2person in fitness they so bad customer service and they no respect for hotel customer

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleagues.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful stay in Ramada Kaya. That was my second stay and I enjoyed very much. The staff there is excellent and they make everything possible to facilitate your stay. Thank you to the staff and the management. Keep it up

Room Tip: It is really one of the best hotels I stayed in Turkey
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ehab E,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.