US$157
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$79
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$512
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstuyap exhibitionbusiness triptrade fairconvention centersummit restaurantmetrobus stationnice staywifi connectionswimming poolroom servicewalking distanceeuropean sideselmaramadaerdemrenovationairport
Reviewed November 3, 2017

As good as my visit was here in 2016, the same cannot be said for 2017's trip.

Being an annual trade fair the Kaya Ramada is the obvious choice and perhaps its location is part of the problem. Complacency seems to have set in, staff uninterested, 30 minutes and 4 requests for a cup of tea with breakfast is too much !!

Staff smoking in the lobby's

Just a real disappointment and perhaps time for a change in 2018.

Stayed: April 2017
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am deeply sorry to read you were not satisfied with your stay in our hotel and disappointed that we did not manage to meet your expectations, which is our ultimate goal. I have shared your feedback with the department involved and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back at the Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention to show you our usual high level of standards and services.

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Amazing every time i check in in this hotel
I feel that i am surrounded by my friends.
Knowing that a new management is running the place, the name change from "kaya ramada plaza" to kaya Istanbul fair & convention
They change the logo also.
A lot of changes was made but the amazing hospitality still the same
You feel at home, i will not stay in different hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Antoine S,

We appreciate your excellent feedback about your stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Buket Biçer

Reviewed October 6, 2017

I stayed for a week for work reason ,( i have a customer at 20 minutes by taxi).
This is my preferred place when i am i this zone.
All the personnel is very kind,and the breakfast is absolutely great.
I also have to thank Ms Selma Erdem,for the help she gave me,because of all my time related request (i come back from customer late,so she always helped me with reservation on the Summit restaurant).
You have to try the Summit Reasturant,trust me.

Room Tip: I like the view,so the top room with the greatest view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Emanuele M,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review about Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention.
We also thank you for your compliment regarding our Guest Relations Manager that is highly appreciated.
I really hope we will have the chance to welcome you in the nearest future.

Buket Biçer

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Overall the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The reception staff were very dedicated to their jobs and the whole experience was genuinely pleasant. Would have loved to try the Room Service but we were very tired! Would come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Sebastian Carro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback regarding your stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleagues.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for World Food istanbul 2017. Room was clean and nice view. Specially the best was workers in hotel. They were friendly and nice. Specially restaurant in 1st floor who Mr. Mert Sonmez was friendly and kind :) next year i will definetly stay again in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear MINYONG J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleague.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.