Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention
US$136
US$122
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$127
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$128
US$199
US$187
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$135
US$220
US$168
Orbitz.com
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$44
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$656
US$368
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewstuyap exhibitionbusiness triptrade fairconvention centersummit restaurantmetrobus stationnice staywifi connectionswimming poolroom servicevery nice hotelturkish airlineswalking distanceeuropean sidehotel is situatedselmaramada
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Kaya İstanbul for almost 3 weeks and I could not recommend it more. Breakfast was so diverse and delicious, staff very friendly and if any issues arise, contact Selma and she will go the extra mile to make your stay perfect and great.

Stayed: November 2017
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dear Mariana,

Thank you for taking time to post such an excellent review following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel.

We also thank you for your compliment regarding our Guest Relations Manager that is highly appreciated.

I really hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Genel Müdür

Reviewed November 3, 2017

As good as my visit was here in 2016, the same cannot be said for 2017's trip.

Being an annual trade fair the Kaya Ramada is the obvious choice and perhaps its location is part of the problem. Complacency seems to have set in, staff uninterested, 30 minutes and 4 requests for a cup of tea with breakfast is too much !!

Staff smoking in the lobby's

Just a real disappointment and perhaps time for a change in 2018.

Stayed: April 2017
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am deeply sorry to read you were not satisfied with your stay in our hotel and disappointed that we did not manage to meet your expectations, which is our ultimate goal. I have shared your feedback with the department involved and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back at the Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention to show you our usual high level of standards and services.

Buket BİÇER

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Amazing every time i check in in this hotel
I feel that i am surrounded by my friends.
Knowing that a new management is running the place, the name change from "kaya ramada plaza" to kaya Istanbul fair & convention
They change the logo also.
A lot of changes was made but the amazing hospitality still the same
You feel at home, i will not stay in different hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Antoine S,

We appreciate your excellent feedback about your stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

I stayed for a week for work reason ,( i have a customer at 20 minutes by taxi).
This is my preferred place when i am i this zone.
All the personnel is very kind,and the breakfast is absolutely great.
I also have to thank Ms Selma Erdem,for the help she gave me,because of all my time related request (i come back from customer late,so she always helped me with reservation on the Summit restaurant).
You have to try the Summit Reasturant,trust me.

Room Tip: I like the view,so the top room with the greatest view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Emanuele M,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review about Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention.
I really hope we will have the chance to welcome you in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Overall the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. The reception staff were very dedicated to their jobs and the whole experience was genuinely pleasant. Would have loved to try the Room Service but we were very tired! Would come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Sebastian Carro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback regarding your stay at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel. I would also like to express my deepest thanks for praising our colleagues.

We look forward to having you back again in the nearest future.

Buket BİÇER