1,518 results
All reviews blue mosque arasta bazaar marmara sea turkey old city walking distance aya sofia breakfast was delicious no elevator location is great sultanahmet area airport transfer major attractions basilica cistern terrace ismael tram
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I was there for six days with my wife. They gave us an upgraded room. The location of the hotel, open buffet breakfast and hospitality of staff was excellent. As we heard the hotel is an old ottoman mantion and later on restorated to hotel. But they kept everything orriginal. We will be definitely back and recommend to all of our friends. Many thanks to tripadvisor for advertising this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abdul J
Reviewed May 15, 2018

My favorite hotel in Istanbul!!! I stayed here three times and every time living there were wonderful!!! very big thank to the staff very helpful and kind!!! <3 clear rooms, nice views from them, terrace with the great view also!!! delicious breakfast..

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel
Very good staff
Very good food
Is located near all historical places like the blue mosque
Had a fantastic and lovely holiday
Can get easily taxi to travel and also offer discount when going to tours

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Eajaaz B
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel for its location which is great
Also for being small and “Turkish”
Sadly it is very noisy from the street at night, and the photos seen on my booking website are quite different to reality
Breakfast was poor. Both the tea and coffee were stewed and tasted terrible
Staff are friendly

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2018

I love this boutique hotel. The breakfast was great. Comfortable beds. Clean rooms and amazing and friendly staff. We had a wonderful stay here. Thanks to the manager for recommending the diner cruise on the Bosporus with the belly dancer. My wife truly enjoyed it.

Date of stay: June 2017