“Poor service ”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I came here because of the reviews but They never deserves and point. The restaurant no clean they take to long to bring menus I waited for an hour to bring my food and they add extra charge on the bill for no reason. I’m really disappointed about my visit. Food are expensive and cold I think the kitchen cooked the food but the waitress forgot to bring it. They put a bottle of water and opened it to make you pay for it.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced. Good food. Perfect view. Staff are so nice as well even took a photo of me with different attractions as my bakground

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner and had hummus, grilled vegetables and mixed grill. The food was priced same as the other restaurants in the area while it was considerably worse quality. You cant go much wrong with grilled veggies but the rest was pretty bad. The view is, of course what is keeping this place in business, but I must add that the service was good as well. You can always come for a drink, but have your food elsewhere. By the way, the view is much better during the day.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

I went to this restaurant for the views which were spectacular - Topkapi, Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. I found the food was tasty and presented well. Chicken Shish is a pretty standard dish in many of the local restaurants but my dish was cooked just right - moist and flavorful. Not the case in some others.

Staff was friendly and attentive and prices were in line with the rest of the area. My one and only complaint would be about the mineral water. A one liter bottle is a bit much for one man.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

We went there three times and made friends with Cemal Bey who is the manager and a very nice guy. The food is pretty good and reasonable priced but you go there for the 360 views of Istanbul. If you are not hungry, just order a couple of drinks. Beer and wine cost about $4 but the amazing vistas are on the house. Trust me. You won't be disappointed.