See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2015

If you have business in that part of the city and aiming only stop by, drop your luggage, go for your business, it is definately the right spot. Quiet rooms, good amenities, free open buffet breakfast and internet.
Close to some interstate bus terminals.
You can find good deals about this hotel for room rates through internet search platforms.
For a hostel price you stay in a hotel :)

Room Tip: 6th floor facing the back side of the building was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I had a fabulous time in your hotel..I was there this month and I accidently left one of my dress in the closet in room 608... Do you think you could keep it for me or send it back to me in Kuala Lumpur..I will pay for fedex or in which ever means you plan to send it back...sorry I had to use this review to write as I don't know how to contact you otherwise...please help...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel is on the edge of a semi residential / office zone and there is nothing that I found of interest in the evenings within walking distance apart from a couple of cafes and restaurants.
The Building is modest and if I were to advise on general standards its on a par with medium Travelodges and Premier Inns.
The staff were OK - the reception lady was very eager but my lack of Turkish made communication a challenge. There is no evening meal service (that I saw) and breakfast is OK.
My room was basic but acceptable apart from the last night when the thermostat broke and I woke at 25C!
Television doesn't have CNN or BBC news channels - a big thing for me, and only 1 channel showing old English movies.
I work with a local company who booked it at £65 per night including breakfast and taxes.

Its not bad. Would I stay again, not sure.

Room Tip: A room away from the road would be a good idea
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Hotel is at the business center of Asia part of Istanbul. The high quality furniture and the cleanness of the room were impresive. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was delicious. I think it is a steal at such good price. It is perfect for business trip if your job requires you to be at Atasehir area.

Room Tip: Front side rooms gives you a feeling of "being connected" to the city.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SarahSis
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The hotel is new and clean. A good choise if you need to be in this part of Istanbul for work.
Not suitable for turists without a car.
I was there on business and chosed this location because near the office.
The hotel is mainly for local business people

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business