Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
US$76
Free cancellation until 21-10-03
Agoda.com
US$40
otelz.comUS$63
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$65
All reviews turkish airlines nice hotel turkey business trip reception staff hotel room tourist sites breakfast was delicious comfortable rooms idris darla mr deniz taksim metro neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2016

We went to Ramada Hotel all inclusive, nice hotel, nice rooms, food was good but not Turkish style. Metro is close to the hotel. I would recommend staying in this hotel not more than 5 days. Overall good hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank blerimi17
Okan V, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Istanbul Tekstilkent, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

Dear Mr. Blerim,
I would like to thank you for staying with us at Ramada Plaza Tekstilkent during your recent visit and for taking the time to send us your valuable comments.
It was a pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed your time at Ramada Plaza Tekstilkent, and thank you for mentioning our colleagues who helped you have a pleasant stay here. Your appreciation is very motivating for them to continue the good work they are doing.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Plaza Tekstilkent in the near future.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Great and huge building. Staff knows English well, were very nice and polite. Very clean place and they have a nice swimming pool as well as Spa. Breakfast was a nice. Additionally price was very good for quality of the hotel, big spacious room. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lovrenjames
Okan V, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Istanbul Tekstilkent, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2016

Dear Lovren James,

Reviewed April 1, 2016

Due to a delay, I missed my flight connection. The airline I took offered me a complimentary hotel room. There was a free shuttle to take me there and back to the airport. At my arrival at the hotel, I was greeted warmly by the staff. They informed me breakfast, lunch, and dinner was part of the service. The food was fantastic as well the service. The room was very comfortable. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank ilarini1993
Okan V, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Istanbul Tekstilkent, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2016

Dear ilarini1993,

Reviewed January 25, 2016

The hotel is very good, the room is large, with free wify, clean, tidy, the bed is very comfortable. The bathroom was nice, with some type of shower. The breakfast was amazing, with some variant of food. The staff is very helpfull and friendly to the guest.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mega A
Okan V, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Istanbul Tekstilkent, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2016

Dear Mega A,
Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with us. Your comments are very important for us to monitor our services as well as to achieve and maintain service excellence.
We hope to see you again in our hotel. Until next time, I wish you a wonderful day.
With my warmest regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2016

i was at this hotel for one week on business and for me the stay was perfect ,the breakfast as good and chief on tap if you needed something not Turkish ,the hotel is large and airy and very clean ,for my needs the location was good airport was 15 min away and center 30 on a good day ,if your a family not the best although there is a spar area , the bar area is nice and great for holding meetings and i think there are board rooms although i was not allowed to look ?

Room tip: all rooms are good and you do get aked if smoking or non smoking
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Okan V, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Istanbul Tekstilkent, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2016

Dear Phil G,