All reviews old city walking distance superior room busy road the hotel reception nice shower main attractions hotel is located perfect location city break gulhane park sultanahmet square tram sirkeci toiletries
Reviewed July 2, 2016

This hotel is well located, although tricky to find by the indications (get a detailed map), mainly because its illustration at the site (it is located within a somewhat crowded - but very nice, especially at night - block, different from the isolated building at the illustration). Rooms are old, but renovated. Good breakfast. We like rooms with views. We didn't ask for that. So, we didn't take it (maybe that are some with views to Golden Horn). People educated, but services attained to a minimum.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2016

We were met from the airport and was very impressed when we arrived at the hotel which looked quite kitch. We found the staff very attentive to our needs at all times of night and day. The hotel was close to the main sites of the old town only a few mintues walk. We would stay again if we get the chance to visit Istanbul in the future.

Room Tip: all rooms easy acess
Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Good location ,near historical places , Prices are good . but need improvement in water drainage of bathroom ,you will feel this disturbing noise any time other guest use bathroom.
Other than this ,every thing is good .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Everything I needed. Staff was attentive and professional. It was my first time in Istanbul, Turkey. The hotel was close to what I was looking for and I had no problems finding anything. When I get the chance, I will return.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Great great great location. I stayed here 2 times in Nov 2014 & in Dec 2015, next to tram and to marmary metro. in the center. you can walk to Gulhane park- eminino in less than 5 mintues.
the rooms & toilets are small but we managed.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family