All reviews old city excellent location within walking distance min walk nice shower very nice hotel major attractions tram efe
Reviewed October 25, 2016

We enjoyed our stay in this hotel with my husband and one baby boy. I highly recommend this hotel for its cleanliness, location, service, and money value. There is a small restaurant right opposite the hotel that comes very handy in times when you get hungry and you can't go out. They deliver the food into your hotel room. Location of the hotel is very good, walking distance to the metro station.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jasmin c
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff friendly. price is reasonable and their services worth. two issue need to be improved: 1- adding different variety for breakfast or at least egg station instead of ready made egg. 2- space of bathroom quit small.
hotel location amazing near: tram, Hafiz mustafa Sweet shop, Mado restaurant, 3 currency exchange shop and amazing open space Turkish coffee made on coal. I highly recommend this hotel and I think I might visited later again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2016

This is the 3rd time I stay in this hotel, and am sure I'll be coming back, great staff, beautiful hotel, very clean and best breakfast I ever had in a hotel, and the location is right in the heart of every thing you need to see in Istanbul.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EurostarsHOTEL, Yönetici at Eurostars Hotel Old City, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review and for all your kind comments.

We are very happy to read that our level of services and offerings was up to your expectations.

Thank you once again for all your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Eurostar hotel was a great place to stay!!!. staff was extremely helpful and cordial!!!! breakfast was nice and good value for money!!! location was good. Really enjoyed our stay. will definitely come back!!!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Very good hotel.Good location of the hotel, near sarcasi tram.the Bosphor is only 5 minutes walking far.All staff members are helpful.Only rooms and bathrooms are very small. There is a wheelchair in hotel and it's a good point from them.

Room Tip: Room is very clean and furniture is very comfortable, only one negative of the room that iit is very small and bathroom is very tiny.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel