All reviewsvery nice place to staycozy hotelpublic transportvisit istanbulcomfortable bedswalking distancelocation is excellentturkeyortakoyortokoybebekneighborhood
Reviewed January 20, 2018

Reception was friendly and more than willing to lend me a charger. Its in a very nice neighbourhood and there are good restaurants nearby.
As everyone has mentioned - the decor is so unique and charming
It's also a short walk to the iconic Ortakoy mosque.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 93dcheng
Bahadır E, Genel Müdür at Corner Hot, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

My Dearest Guest 93dcheng,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am so happy to know that You enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

I'm very pleased to stay in this hotel. It has a clean room, clean linens and clean bathroom. Also has a comfortable bed and good location. If i visit Besiktas again, i'll select this economic hotel! Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Serpilg142,

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Everything was wonderful! Cornet Hot is a fabulous, first rate location 30 walking seconds from Bosphorus Bridge, easy to get there! The owners of Corner Hot, have poured they love and creativity to this property and you can feel it. I was made to feel welcome from the first time I spoke to them. It is clean, and lovely, and easy to come in and out. You will feel at home.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bahadır E, Sahibi at Corner Hot, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Sandra B,

Reviewed November 15, 2017

It was generally close to everything I needed . There are some high quality restaurants right infront of the hotel with different kinds of Turkish food

And staff even helped me with some problems I had in turkey
They are so friendly and helpful

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Beautifully decorated rooms, spotlessly clean and comfortable, toiletries, slippers powerful shower, tea and coffee making facilities, wonderful helpful multilingual staff, great location, great price, far exceeded our expectations, cannot recommend highly enough (as long as quirky stairs are not a problem for you).

Room Tip: I booked 3 rooms, 2 doubles, 1 twin, all were fabulous, could not fault.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family