2,556 results
All reviews the executive lounge globe restaurant outdoor pool floor to ceiling windows room service excellent hotel top floor fitness center steam room metro station special thanks taksim square turkey turkish bath old city spa taxi
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

its really comfortable hotel , new , well designed and clean . 24 hours gym . helpful staff. great breakfast and nice staff there also, specially Mr Ahmet Duran in that area , ( if i remember the name correctly) even in the march which is super crowded their service is still satisfying. Also 15 mins walk to Nisantasi. I recommend to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
BTarlan, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for having chosen the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center for your stay in Istanbul and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I was pleased to see you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great 5 days stay in 23th floor of the hotel.
Every thing about the hotel such as room size,lobby design,facilities,internet access was amazing.
The only negative point was the low variety of breakfast menu.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us. The detailed feedback you were so kind as to share is much appreciated and we took careful note of all the compliments as well as the improvement needs mentioned.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Bomonti soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This Hilton was the fourth one after Milan airport ,Ankara and München and it was the best amongst them .
Convenient check-in and check-out process ,rich buffet breakfast (salmon was missing though)and very polite and helpful staff ,specially the concierge Mr.Hakan who booked best sea food Resturant for us and gave us tips to make our 6 days stay in amazing Istanbul much more thrilling .
Sauna and swimming pool are a bit small for a big hotel like this but definitely in warmer days outdoor pools will be added and make this facility much more suitable .
I assume every one has problem with taxi drivers in Istanbul in order to avoid that we asked to arrange a hotel taxi to the airport and we have been told that the fair is 85tyl at most but the driver got around 100 which is nothing but still different from what we have been told .
We stayed in standard room which was great and I can imagine how luxury will be the executive rooms and suites.
I strongly recommend this hotel despite the fact that not located in down town but all the positives it has reciprocate this short drive to the great of the town .

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Stayed here on a business trip to Istanbul. We were constantly coming in and going out. Long durations working from the room or lobby. But the hotel is excellent when it comes to helping us manage this variety of needs.

The facilities are excellent. We used the fitness centre, the pool, etc. All maintained to a very high standard. The breakfast buffet choices were limited. Mostly Turkish food. Very little choices for European and International tastes. Vegetarian choices were very less. Perhaps an area to improve.

Overall loved the hotel.

Room tip: There is a construction of a large building taking next to the hotel. Don't choose that side.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for your stay at the Hilton Bomonti and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was glad to hear you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. We have also taken good note of your constructive comments; this is much appreciated.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean with spacious rooms and have good services better than most 5stars hotels in istanbul .Good break fast with wellcomming waiters ,ready to serve you.Negative point of this hotel is it is almost 13 minutes from nearest metro station .during our stay we had to use uber for transportation that was a bit pricy .Most of the staff were ready to help very kindly except one young lady who served at the pool counter(At 19:30 o’clock, March 26 2018), when we asked for timetable, she answered so rude that we gave up going to the pool.With all those kind and hospitable staffs she was a major negative point .
All in all it is a good 5stars hotel that I recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
BTarlan, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Many thanks for your stay with us and for taking the time to post your valuable comments on this website.

It was good to hear that your general opinion of our hotel is positive; to read, however, about the impression you had of our team members was disappointing and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I have shared your comments with our SPA department to review and improve procedures where necessary.

We look forward to be able to welcome you back to our hotel soon and show you our usual high level of service in all areas.

Best regards,