“Excellent host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kathrin23...
Weingarten, Germany
“Excellent host”
Reviewed June 30, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

It was a pleasure to stay at pashas home. Awesome hosts, very important advices where you can go out and what you have to see. If I will see the old city of Istanbul again I will definitely stay there again.

Juliana B
“Excelent hospitality!”
Reviewed June 9, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I stayed in Pashas during my solo trip in june and I couldn’t choose any place better.
The accommodation it’s near of tram, Grand Bazaar and a lot of touristic spots in Istanbul.
The apartament is so clean, really comfortable and makes me feel like home after a long time far away from my home.
Barbaros and Anna helped a lot and they’re lovely!
If you have any chance to stay there, don’t think too much!

26 Jun 2018
LeslieLui...
Edmonton, Canada
“Spacious, Safe and In Old Town”
Reviewed April 13, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

A friend and I were in Istanbul last week for a few days. We wanted somewhere we can see many of the main sites and feel safe. My friend found Pashas Inn online. It worked out perfectly. We spent hours walking around Old Town going to the major sites and metro was near by for those sites further away. The apartment was spacious for the two of us as well. I highly recommend checking out Pashas Inn when you are in Istanbul:)

18 Apr 2018
""Thank you and hope to see you again Best regards Barbaros""""
JessiReid
Hong Kong, China
“Safe, spacious and central - wonderful”
Reviewed April 6, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I was travelling with a colleague to Istanbul and found Pashas online. It was a great option for two of us because we were able to stay together without having to share a room. It is walking distance from all of the major tourist attractions and close to public transport with taxis readily available. There are lots of wonderful places to eat as well as markets nearby which had us feeling right at home. As two western women we were worried about travelling to Istanbul but we found this area to be very safe and came and left at all hours in complete security. Overall a very positive experience and I highly recommend Pashas to anyone visiting Istanbul!

18 Apr 2018
""Thank you and hope to see you again Best regards Barbaros""""
Кристина...
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The hotel is good, and most importantly a very good location, all major museums are close by. We bought a map of the museum for 85 lire for five days and went all that was possible. We did not use public transport, because the hotel was within walking distance of museums. The apartments themselves are chic, Turkish pomposity and elegance. There is a kitchen on which you can cook, but we did not use because there are a lot of good restaurants nearby. The bathroom is clean and new. Clean towels and bed linen. In general, everything is clean and tidy. The hotel has many vacationing families. I think for the family this is an excellent option. We rested with a friend, we really liked it, in one room I was in another she did not interfere with each other with her snoring: D. And still there is a super market Migros, and 3 more minutes from the sea, to the embankment, you can take a walk in the evening. In general I recommend.

5 Jan 2018
""It was pleasure to host Kristina , She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Kristina back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros"""
Tuğçe K
“Very central and clean”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I feel lucky to be here, transportation was easy. rooms are clean everything is available. When you get out of the door you have what you want to eat, close to the train. When you walk from here, you come across countless markets. the employees are also very sympathetic. I was comfortable here like home

5 Jan 2018
""It was pleasure to host Tuğçe, She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Tuğçe back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros"""
ineslei70...
Istanbul, Turkey
“Very delightful stay”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I stayed in the apartment for more than a week, it is very spacious, well located. with the amenities it offered in Istanbul, it is very good value. Bed and pillows are super comfy just like 5 stars hotel, and staff is very helpful, and try their best to make the guests feel like home. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay here if they visit Istanbul.
Nowadays, lots of people are talking about if it is safe to come to Istanbul because of the political situation, to be honest, I think even thou the politics here is a bit chaotic here, but it is same as everywhere else in the world, and it has nothing to do with the tourists, as a female solo traveler, i felt completely safe traveling in Istanbul.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Dec 2017
""It was pleasure to host Ines, She was warm, easy-going, communicative, considerate, clean and friendly. She treated our home and other guests with courtesy and respect. I would highly recommend her as Tripadisor guests and would welcome Pamela back to Pashas House Istanbul any time! - with best regards Barbaros""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing