Free cancellation until 26/07
US$151
  • Free Breakfast
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$501
US$459
  • Restaurant
US$586
US$382
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2013

the hotel is so dirty .the rooms are very dark.the staff cant speak English so we cant communicate with them.but it has one positive point that is it is near to tram station.I wish my review could help you.

Room Tip: higher floors are more quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank zahra k
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 7 nights with tour goup & it was really terrible!! I came home with swollen leg due to some insect bites all over my leg & still getting treatment for that. Bathroom was horrible. The whole experience was awful. It didn't worth at all what paid!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank kiffo
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stayed in Top kapi hotel for 5 nights unfortunately.It had only 2 positive points the first was AC in the room which was ok and the second is the Wifi.Even in third floor my view was the dirty back yard of an other building.Breakfast was poor and same as every day.No changing bed sheet and towels.No sleepers, empty fridge even no water inside. Room light was very poor too.

Room Tip: May rooms in higher floors and in street sight are better but I'm not sure.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
13  Thank HAMID R
Reviewed June 10, 2012

At our first trip to Istanbul, we traveled via a tour. In every other country in the world ( as usual except Iran) tours make a trip easier and cheaper, but from this trip we learned a lesson: Never travel with an Iranian tour ! As there are not many travel tours and they They reserved and awful hotel called Topaki ( in findikzade ). Dirty rooms and stuff, rude workers, far from histrorical sites, un professional, the airconditioner did not work, wireless not available except in the lobby, bad views and no light, the water was sometimes hot sometimes not, and as the last and their biggest masterpiece: They lost our passports in the last day when we wanted to go to airport! Then at last they found it in another room's safe box ( all the so called safe boxes were in the lobby ), and the interesting was this : the key of all safe boxes was the same!
I know they don't even pay attention to these reviews, and even one point is too much for this place. If I could, I gave them a zero!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
11  Thank Kamyar_77
Reviewed January 31, 2010

This hotel was the worst of my life. The first room we were given would have been nice if it had been remotely clean - the beds had bugs in them! It was too late to find another hotel so we opted for another room but I was so horrified by the bug experience that I couldn't sleep. The hotel changed the room without blinking and eye which made me realize it was no surprise to them. I could not believe how awful this place was. A youth hostel would have been better.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple