See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2015

Nice budget hotel right near Sultanahmet, Hagia Sofia, Basilica cister - maybe 4-7 minutes of walking. Very nice personel in the hotel, room was rather small but cleand and for that money (round 40 EUR per room for two with breakfast) was really a very good choice. Breakfast was not very rich but was good and more then enough.
i would recomend it to budget travelers.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here for dinner on a Sunday night. The menu and staff were nice on the outside. We were taken downstairs where things changed... We both ordered soup, a pizza to share and two waters.
We are convinced the soup was packet soup. The pizza that came out was literally the size of a saucer, not a dinner plate and was a microwaved frozen pizza! Not at all like the one in the picture on the menu and not at all fresh. I sent the pizza back.
We decided to leave straight away and pay for the soups and water which should have been 18 lira. The waiter tried to charge us 24 lira saying it was 10 lira for the two waters, which we argued as for the last 3 weeks in Turkey we've paid no more than 2 lira each bottle. Even the Turkish lady in the restaurant told us not to pay more than 4 lira for the waters. We only had a 20 lira note which was snatched out of my boyfriends hand before we left! It was a horrible experience!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank m_finemore
Reviewed October 13, 2014

the food there in breakfast was okay but usually not on the time they told us it will be when we arrived , they told us it's at 7:30 in the morning .. they served at 8:00 , sometimes at 8:15 , some people there are not so friendly , but the woman on the reception was quite good and a helping person , the room were okay but so small , this hotel is near the historical places in Istanbul and this is the only thing that maybe you will be full comfortable with .

Room Tip: all the rooms almost are the same
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank alhuda91
Reviewed September 27, 2014

I have reserved the price of $356,40 USD thru hotels.com. They charged me 356 Euro which brings it to $493 USD. It stated the price was guaranteed. The receptionist charged me 8% credit card fee on top of all that because I used credit card. I told them that I already pre paid the reservation and that it cannot be change later. She argued with me and still charged the additional 8% fee.

Also their hotel rooms are in a very bad shape. Ceiling in the bathroom has peeling paint all over and water damage on the corners. There is also mold all over the bathroom. The TV service was out for the entire stay at the hotel, none of the channels worked. They always had excuse as to why the channels did not work and stated it will be fixed next day, after that they just keep changing the story why it did not work. I never had a worse experience with the hotel as I did with this one. .

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank nm2014xx
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had a long weekend in Istanbul on August and stayed, with other two friends, in this nice hotel. The location is fantastic, just 5 minutes walk from Topkapi and other amazing places. Rooms are almost big and clean and the personnel is always kind and polite. They serve the breakfast on the roof garden with a wonderful view of the Blue Mosque. Elena

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends